5.

yoonki pov

the moment i turned around to see the newcomer, i was so shocked that the only thing i could say was

"what the fuck?"

the new part time nurse is wonho??? since when the fuck did he even know anything about nursing???????????

right. hes a robot.

anyway, after i said that, everyone shot me weird looks.

"is there a problem, dr hong?" my head nurse said as she gave me a weird look.

(bless the fking heavens that my head nurse curses too if not i would be so dead)

i just shook my head and gave a small smile.

pretty sure it was unconvincing but my head nurse couldnt care less, she just proceeded to get the new part time nurse to introduce himself.

"hello everyone, my name is wonho, the new part time nurse!!! i'm really looking forward to working with you all" he chriped as he looked to my way and gave me a wink.

(what the fuck is he doing here and can he stop fucking seducing me with that stupid wink ejwnfxenwjnewjndejwd)

"wonho you will be following dr park jimin, and helping him with whatever things he needs help with. alright, thats all i have, you all may get back to work now." the head nurse instructed and left.

"yaS buddy welcome to the squad ayEEEEEEE" jimin said as he dabbed and put his arm over wonho's shoulder.

wonho looked so confused but he still played along anyway.

"why the fuck are you here?" i asked as i looked into his eyes.

"im here to see you baby, i got bored at home so i decided since youre always at work might as well join you" wonho said as he chuckled and brushed through his hair with his fingers.

(why doEs he have to be so soft and so hot)

before he could say anything, park freaking jimin decided to take matters into his own hands. he immediately let go of wonho and stood infront of me, facing wonho.

"did you just call my yoonie baby?" he asked, using a posessive tone.

oh damn

-

double update for this story tOO YAYAYAYYAAYAYAYA IM BACK YALL