Chapter 3 - Explore.

~Jin's POV~
Me and Namjoon continued to explore..and talk about random things.

Suddenly, my stomach rumbled loudly.

Namjoon lets out a chuckle. "You hungry?" He tilts his head, and smiles, showing his dimples. Cute.

I nodded, and muttered, "yes." Quietly.

"Ah, well then. Follow me" Namjoon says.

I followed him. And we're now..a place. Full of mushrooms?

"Namjoon-Ah, where are we?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, its where we eat." Namjoon said, and picked a medium sized mushroom with a yellow green color and white spots.
"Now, here. Take this mushroom. When you take it, close your eyes and say the food that you want to eat loudly, and opens your eyes again." Namjoon says.

I tilted my head in confusion. "Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Aishh, just take it. I don't want you to starve." Namjoon said, as he slightly blushes and looks away.

"Fine.." I took the mushroom and close my eyes. "pepperoni pizza." I said, and opened my eyes again. I gasped. I was holding a pepperoni pizza. "Dayum, Namjoon. This is magical." I said, and ate the pizza. "Thanks!" I said again, smiling and munching the food.

Namjoon chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Nahh, its no problem~" he says, and laughs.

After we ate together, we went back again, to, y'know, explore.

"Namjoon-ah." I tapped his shoulders.

"Hm?" He looks at me, humming in response.

"Can you explain me what is happening? Please?" I said.

"Ah, well..Let me explain you why we're here. You see, a lot of people die due to accidents or something, right? But in here..we didn't just died.
As you can see, we got 7 months to be here before we can wake up and meet again. You do look and sound familiar to me, but I don't remember you.
You can only live again if you found all of the people who is secretly connected to your life.
And if we find all of them, we can wake up and meet each other, again. People who dies with no one secretly connected with them, stays here alone. But..us? I think we're connected, Jin-Hyung. So..I guess let's continue to find other people. And, if you don't complete the mission about finding the other people who also died and is secretly connected to you, you might.. Stay here forever and never ever come back to life." Namjoon explains, and sighs.

I was shocked. "Woah..how did you know all of this? Since when did you even die?" I asked, again.

"Oh, well..a person named..Taehyung, explained me that. And I died 1 month ago. How about you?" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.

"Taehyung? He sounds familiar to me. Can you explain what he looks like? And oh, I died..2 days ago, I think." I said.

"Oh, Taehyung has a blonde hair and a deep voice or something like that." Namjoon says.

"I think I've seen him..but I'm not sure.." I said, in a confused tone.

"Now, cmon. Let's find other people. And oh, look at your left wrist." Namjoon says, pointing at my left wrist. I looked at it.

..It's a timer.

"How did I not notice this?" I said. I was shocked.

"We got 7 months, 7 days and 24 hours to find those people who are connected to us. Now, c'mon. let's go now." Namjoon said, grabbing my hand, taking me somewhere.

My face was flushed with red when he held my hand. My heart..is racing up. It's beating so fast. What is happening to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hello~ author here. Sorry for my bad grammar, haha! I'll try to make it better next time. I promise! And sorry if the story is cringy. I'm just a beginner at writing stories. I'm currently fighting over anxiety and I'll try my best to update as soon as possibleee! Fighting~

Word count: 652 words