Chapter 7 - Boy meets WHAT.

~Namjoon's POV~
Me, Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook went back on exploring this world. The dream that Seokjin had still bothered me until now, making me somewhat disturbed.

As we walked, Jungkook suddenly shouted. "Hyungs !!" He screamed. We looked at him, and run towards him. Seems urgent. "Hyung! Hyung! I discovered something." He said, showing us a big white, rectangular stone that has a big carving on it that says, "Boy meets W.H.A.T" which made us confused. "Those are obviously initials of something, but it seems that it's not a name.." Jimin pointed out. "Yeah. You're right." Seokjin said, examining the carved stone. "Jungkook, that is heavy. Tell me, how the hell can you carry that thing?" I asked. "I'm a strong boi, hyung." He said proudly. I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say, bunny teeth muscle man." I said in a sarcastic tone. He laughed. We then, continued to walk as Jungkook carries the stone.

"Kookie, let me be the one to carry thattt!" Jimin said, pouting and making grabby hands. "Pfftt..you? Carry this? No way, dweeb. You're weaakkk~" Jungkook teased.  Jimin stomped his feet on the ground like a kid. "Hmph. You meanie." He pouted. Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Jimin's head, giving him the stone. Jimin went to carry it."Woah, this is heavyyy.." Jimin said and sighed. "I told you so." Jungkook said and chuckled.

Author's note:
Yo. I told you i will update it. But this is just a short chapter tho. Sorry for not updating for so long! I promise to write a longer chapter soon.