Chapter 2:Goodbye

Izuku POV

I pick up my things and the twins pick up they think.Now,we ready to go but before that, I write a note for Kacchan so he knew where am I. When I finish, I take out my 'something important' when I marry him and overlap it.

Akihiko: Ummm, Mom, are you alright? If you can't walk I can pick you up.

I look at my son, he was behind me and look pity because of what just happened.

Izuku: Yes,I'm alright. Don't worry son.*pat Akihiko hair*

Akihiko: Mom always calm make me love you more*smile*

Izuku: awww, how sweet. Come on, hug your mother.

We hug for a little minute because Akihiro come and joined the group hug.

~In the car=they was in journey to Inko house~

Akihiro:I can't believe both of you hugging without me when I was take our stuff to in the car!*angry*

Akihiko,Izuku: Hehe he, sorry. *giggle*

Akihiro: So, mom, where we going? I mean we just pick up our stuff just like all stuff and it makes the Mr.bags wants to vomit it.

Akihiko: *Giggle*what a gross joke, brother twin.

Izuku: *Giggle*I want to say same to Hiko-chan. We just go to my house, which is ha-

Akihiro&Akihiko: HAVE GRANDPA AND GRANDMA!!

When I heard it, it makes me want to collide a pole near us, but I success to dodge it.

Izuku: *sign**look to the twin with angry face and sound a little angry* Kids, it dangerous for shouting like that so sudden. Look, I almost want to hit the pole!

Akihiro&akihiko: *bow a little they head*We're sorry.

Izuku: *sign*It's ok son, everyone make a mistake. *continue driving to train*

~In the train=journey~

I just look at the window while, the twins is imagine they are pirate and play with potatoes. The potatoes look like a man because they carved it theyself.

Throw the windows, I can image how my Mom and Dad will great me. I know Dad will glare at Kacchan when he want to inter the house. My Dad is over protection to me and the children because, yeah, you know, the father is the leader of family.

When I think about it I can't wait to see them again. Hiko-chan can't stop hugging Mom and Dad and Dad can't stop hugging my children because so cute. He likes cute thing to be honest.

I hope I can see them right now.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
End of chapter 2.

Sorry it Short :3