Chapter 1 - First Monday

It's January and it's Monday. The world still dawn and the sun hasn't risen up. A girl just woke up by her alarm. It's 05.00 and also time to prepare for school cause it's the orientation day of Senior High School at her new school.

She took half an hour for bath #lol and change into her school uniform. At 05.50, the driver will pick her so it left less than 30 minutes for her to pack her backpack and also eat her breakfast. A plate of warm omerice has just served on the dining table. After packing her own bag, she run into dining table and finish her breakfast. She run into the terrace, put on his shoes, and relized that the driver has already waited her. So he ran off to the car and sleep on the way to school.

Her name is Sandra. She is a flat and introvert 15 years old teenage who lived in a small regency. It took half an hour to go to her school by car cause the distance a bit far from her house. She just attend in a new school far from her old school. New school, of course new friends, and also new sphere for her.

She breath heavily cause she just finished her way to her class at fourth floor from first floor. When she arrives right in front of her class door, everyone are staring at her.

Sandra pov

Shit... I'm late at my first Day before the orientation, and why are those freaking people were looking at me like a peculiar things. But, first i need to look for my own seat.

Damn it ! There is only a seat left right in the middle of boys. So i walked into that seat and put my bag on my table. I'm looking around my table and looking for new friends. Good ! There is a girl look like don't have a friend. Maybe she transfered from another school and also alone . So i turned back and try to greet her by showing my dumb look smile.

"Hi ! What's your name ?" ask me while tried to put my friendly smile and ask her to shake hand (at least i've tried :v)

"Selena" she answer my question simply while shaking my hand.

"Ah my name is Sandra. What school r u from ?" I ask some standart question to start a little chit chat.

"This school" she answered shortly. Then i started to speechless cause nothing could i dicuss with her. I've just started to turn my back to the front, and swearing inside of my deepest heart like 'OMG Sandra u are so dumb'. Luckilyand my new class teacher arrived and we started the ordinary introduction ceremonial

Time flies so fast and class is over. Some student has already leave the class, left me and some book worm. While i'm leaving, my old friend had already waited for me in front of my class. They also transfered students just like me.

"How was your first day school ?" asked me while walking to the parking area

"Boring" they sighed together.

"Same here" repplied me to them.

Sandra pov ended

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A day later. It's the school orientation day. She took only minutes for bath (as always). She prepared her self, then eat her breakfast.

*BEEEEEPPP!!!!*

The driver has already waited for her in outside. She just finished half or her breakfast. She ran off, jump into the car and then fall asleep on her way to school. It's her first school orientation day.

15 minutes later. She arrive at school, walk from first floor till fourth floor, arrive at her new class, walk through her seat while everyone still keep staring at her like before, then fall asleep

"Okay everyone welcome to this class, my name is Keyla. I'm going be your class keeper from school council during ur 3 school orientation days" a ponytail red haired girl suddently introduced herself right in front of us and suprise me.

"My name is Marco. Nice to meet ya all !" A boy who stand right beside Keyla started to introduce himself too. They are some of school council member who being my class supervisor.

"Kay, for our first activity we are going to follow the welcoming ceremony in the field. Come on guys! hurry prepared your self. Hurry !" Our couple school council command us to go to the open and outdoor field which the sun has reached it hottest temperature. We have to stand up still while during the opening of school orientation ceremony.

I prepared my self lazily. I was too dizzy and expresionless till sudenly i bumped into someone.

"Ah sorry" i answer her simply till i release that i was misguide. The girl who i bumped look like understand my kind of situation.

"Ah it's 'kay. Guess what, my class has a lot of new transfer student. Anyway, my name it's Keira and i've just relised that we are in the same class" A straight blond haired girl introduce her self to me.

"Ah, hi. I'm Sandra. Anyway, where is our class cluster ?" I asked her while she is eating her lollypop.

"Dunno. Anyway lolly ?" She offer me her strawberry lollypop.

"Nah, thx. I hate sweet things. Anyway, look ! There is Keyla and our class group. Hurry finish ur lolly and join the other before the dicipline keeper gonna keep us in the principal room" i tell her to finish her lolly and keep the rest in her pocket. She just follow my instruction then let her self pulled by me.

Well, i guess moving to this class is not as bad as i think. It's still the beginning. Can't wait something happened next...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hey ya ! It's my first english story. Inspired by my true story. Wdyt guys ? Feel free for message or ask me anytime ! I would love to be your friends ❤. I would loved to read ur story. Vote if you like and comment anything about this story you read. Thank you 💋

- Lolly Chan 👀