I'm sorry

"Why..didnt...you guys....tell me?"

"T-tenma...we wanted to but your dad-" Shindou tried to explain.

"Can you guys just...leave me alone for now." Tenma asked softly, we all know he is not really the type of person who wants to start a big chaos.

Everybody felt guilty, they nodded and left the room. They were all waiting outside, guilt overcome them. 'I was suppose to make Tenma HAPPY! Ugh. This is so fustrating!' Tsurugi thought to himself 'i'm such a failure as a friend'

Shindou noticed the fustration look on Tsurugi's face. "We just need to give him some time alone first." Shindou said, putting a hand on Tsurugi's shoulder. Tsurugi sighed and nodded.

(Tenma's pov)

'M-my dad...impossible.. why was he here!? Why did he have to come?! I was fine and happy here in Inazuma Town, with all of my friends and family!!! Why must he ruin my happiness again...' Tenma was feeling so fustrated himself

He couldnt even think straight. He just want to break something, scream, whatever that can make him feel better.

He used his pillow and cover his mouth as he led out a powerful scream, atleast the pillow made the scream sounds soft, so that no one can hear him.

'I dont want to go back.... I DONT WANT!!'

He feels so fustrated, he really didnt want to remember his past, everything he has been through since he was young. His childhood wasnt the best compared to everyone else.

He got up from the bed, since he was filled with questions and rage he couldnt just sit still. As he took his first step, he could feel a sudden pain on his stomach again.

"Ittaiii.... could this day get any worst."

Tenma sighed. He couldnt move. He wants to but he cant. He tried to stand up but when he lift himself he could feel the pain. So he just kneel on the ground while holding his stomach tightly with one hand and the other hand holding onto the bed.

(No one's pov)

Everyone was waiting outside, it has been atleast half an hour. They all wanted to go in and apolagized already but they knew that Tenma needed some time alone right now.

Midori got curious and took a small peek from a tiny crack from the hospital door. She instantly opened the door widely. "Tenma!!"

That caught everyone's attention and they immediately went to his room. They all saw Tenma kneeling on the floor.

"Tenma! Daijobuka??" Tsurugi asked worriedly as he kneeled beside his best friend

"I-i'm fine... you guys dont need to worry....about me." Tenma said, it worried them even more because he was panting on every word he said.

"Tenma lets get you back on the bed" shindou said, as he was just about to grab Tenma's arms and lift him up Tenma pulled his arm back, which shocked everyone, including Aki.

"Dont. I really dont want to see you guys right now. Just let me deal with this myself" Tenma said with a very cold voice which made everyone shiver down their spine. It was really shocking to see Tenma like this, because he is usually the happy-go-lucky type. It really pained them to see him like this.

Tenma tried to lift himself up again but ofcourse failed and let a small yelp. "Tenma let me help you!" Midori said

"No! Let me go! Let me go!!" Tenma started shouting

"Tenma! I know that we offended you by not telling you that your dad was here, but we are trying to help! Atleast let us help you to get on bed!" Tsurugi started to scold him. He couldnt stand it, although he was quite annoyed that Tenma wouldnt let us help him but he regretted what he said, afterall Tenma had a terrible childhood.

Tenma just stayed quiet and his bangs were shadowing his eyes. They saw tears dripping down from his chin, he couldnt hold it in anymore, it really pained him. He really didnt want to snap at his own teammates, he wants everyone to be happy again and play soccer like he used to! He didnt want any interference from his past life!

"T-tenma.. i-im sorry.." tsurugi apolagized immediately once he saw the tears dripping down.

"Me..too... i was just so fustrated, because I remembered all unwanted memories just now... i-im sorry guys." Tenma said, he lifted his head up and everyone can see his watery eyes.

"Tenma... we are sorry too.. we shouldve told you... come on lets bring you to bed." Shindou said. Tenma finally obeyed and nodded.

Once he was layed back on bed he felt so tired and slowly he fell asleep with tears on his face. Everyone was exhausted aswell, they decided to go back home and explain everything tomorrow morning instead.