Your Secret Talent

Natsu

You can almost down as much as Cana. . .

Gray

You can break dance like nobody else's business

Gajeel

Once, your Lacrima Vision broke so you collected a bunch of Communication ones, put it together, used your magic and did some science. Ta-da. A new, so much better LV made by you.

Laxus

You can withstand Bicklow's soul spell. It's awesome.

Jellal

You are incredibly good at cooking. However, you would sacrifice these awesome powers for the recipe to Meredy's dip. That stuff is amazing.

Cobra

You learned parkour, and you're damn good at it.

Sting

Orga challenged you to a hand-to-hand combat duel, with no magic. You won, and Orga spent the next few days in the Sabertooth infirmary.

Rogue

You have a talent with children! They love you! You think!

(Admittedly the only child you've been with is your tiny cousin and Frosch. But they love you.)

Midnight

If you didn't become a Dark Mage, you probably would've became a healer. You're on med duty, like, all the time

Zeref

Animals like you. Usually you play with them whilst Zeref is sleeping and/or whilst he's gone somewhere.

Lyon

You can predict when Lyon is going to strip, so you bring extra clothes.

Loke

Usually predicting his next pickup line. But who knows what potential you have inside of you?

Rufus

You can write poetry like a bAWSE. you are so good at it.