He Finds Out You're Ticklish

Natsu

He would be an absolute monster, tickling you at every possible opportunity. You laughed so hard you accidentally punched him through the wall. . .

Gray

He wouldn't tickle you. But if you did something to him, well, that's another story. . .

Gajeel

Almost as bad as Natsu. He would find every opportunity to tickle you. Unfortunately for him, he accidentally let it slip that he was ticklish, and thus, the tickle wars began. . .

Laxus

Wouldn't care. At all. Laxus isn't that type of person.

Jellal

He would poke your sides at guild meetings if he's bored and watch you screech at him with an innocent expression.

Cobra

He always did it when you were least expecting. In battle, POKE! Cooking, POKE! Anything else, POKE! He did it more as a gesture of affection. POKE!

Sting

Sting is only a tickle monster in the morning, when he's most full of energy. He also does it to wake you up after you've been. . .playing Twister all night. ;)

Rogue

Rogue doesn't tickle you at all, but if you annoy him he just lets it slip that you're ticklish to Orga and Sting. . .

Midnight

Literally he only uses it to wake you up, or if your annoying

Zeref

HE NEVER USES IT WHY? BECAUSE HES A CINNAMON ROLL AND RESPECTS PERSONAL SPACE, NATSU

Lyon

This motherfucker is dead. He tickled you one to many times.

Loke

This guy is ruthless. Though he's a gentleman about it and asks first. You say no. He does it anyways.

Rufus

Rufus had finally found out why you don't like his feather hat. Apparently when you were very little your brother stuffed feathers in all your clothes and you walked around all day, giggling and shrieking. Only when you bought new clothes that you found out what he did, but to this day you still checked your clothes for feathers just in case. So he wears feathers at every present opportunity