Reacting To Him Memeing

Natsu

You were innocently walking into your apartment, taking off your shoes and putting away your coats when Natsu sneaks up behind you and yells "JOHN CENAAAAAAAA" in your ear whilst Happy was in charge of the meme music.

"Yo, I think I just killed Natsu. And destroyed half the apartment doing so. Dangit."

Gray

When you got home. . .oh, when you got home. . .

Your jaw dropped and you dropped the bag full of jewels you where holding.

Someone—no, Gray—plastered hundreds of thousands of troll faces all over your room.

"Hey, Y/n!"

You turned around, and just about died of laughter.

"What?" Gray demanded. The troll face mask on his face slipping a bit.

"LE TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL."

Gajeel

"Levy she's going to kill me," Gajeel grumbled as Levy handed Gajeel his equipment.

"Remember the plan," she sniggered and ran off.

Gajeel looked down at his hand and sighed.

Later

You were asleep. The job took so much longer than you expected and you just collapsed as soon as you hit the pillow.

You had E/n cuddle up to you like an adorable Exceed water bottle. It was glorious.

Suddenly, a suspicious crashing sound cut through your sleepy haze.

You mustered up enough strength to open your eyes and look at your door.

It slammed open and a silhouette stood against the glared light.

"I DON'T GET NO SLEEP BECAUSE OF Y'ALLLLLL," Gajeel screamed at the top of his lungs. Crashing his pans together. Whilst wearing a frilly nightdress.

"Y'ALL NOT GONNA SLEEP BECAUSE OF MEEEEE,"

"Wtf," you mutter to yourself, closing your eyes for a second then opening them with a gangster glare. "Look, pal, I'm tryna be getting some beauty sleep over here. So take your crash stuff and shove them up your ass, and God help me if you make me get out of my bed."

Gajeel's mouth went dry. He slowly closed the door, and maybe, maybe, peed himself a little.

Laxus

Is too cool to meme but secretly loves it

Jellal

"Jellal, could you—"

"BITCH I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO,"

"Jellal Fernandes, what are you—"

"YOU DAMN SON OF A BITCH—"

"Jellal—"

"—I TELL YOU THAT,"

"ANGEL STOP DRUGGING JELLAL FOR GOD'S SAKE,"

Cobra

Again too cool too meme, has promised to destroy all memes

Sting

"YEAAAAHHH,

"BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII,"

"Sting I don't know wtf you're on but this has to stop now. You've been memeing with Natsu for about six hours now, it's a miracle you didn't die from dehydration or starvation, the literal amount of paperwork you have been doing is zero and I want to go to fucking bed without hearing you yell Yeah boi all the time."

". . .Yes ma'am."

Mystiped be slowly getting lazier//slapped

Rogue

No meme

Midnight

No meme

Zeref

No meme (he's too innocent)

Loke

"Heyyy," Loke smirked.

You groaned. "Oh, no, Leo—"

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERY DAY NATSU COME HERE YOU SHITROOSTER YOU FUCKING SHOWED HIM THAT VIDEO GET REALLY TO EXPERIENCE PAIN LIKE YOUVE NEVER FELT IT BEFORE,"

Lyon

"Hey Toby," Lyon smirked.

"Yeah?"

He pointed at his feet.

"WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEE???" You and your icy boyfriend screamed together.

Tony was confused. "My feet? Wait. . ." His voice trembled. "Are you making fun of my sock? Y - Y/N?"

You facepalmed.

Rufus

I can't see him memeing

//slapped