Chapter One

"Chaerin. Come and meet everyone dear." 

        Mrs. Lee coaxed her young daughter forward. 

        Ten years old and Chaerin was expected to attend these parties held by her parents. Born into old money, she was the first heir to the Lee Enterprises followed by her baby sister Haerin. The girls, like most children of prestigious families, they were trained and schooled by the finest. They were pampered by their parents, but unlike most they were not spoiled.  

        Chaerin knew what spoiled was. Plenty of her 'friends' were the very definition of it. They would merely whine and they would get what they wanted. Just because she grew up in a pampered life, did not mean she got everything handed to her like the others. 

        No. 

        Chaerin was a smart ten year old. She knew responsibility. She was not greedy. If she wanted something, she worked to earned it. 

        Stepping towards her father and mother, she politely smiled at the family before her and listened to her mother's introduction. 

        "These are the Kwons, dear." Mr. Lee smiled, placing a hand on Chaerin's shoulder. 

        "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chaerin. We've heard so much about you." Mrs. Kwon smiled. 

        "Yes. Your parents talk splendidly of you." Mr. Kwon beamed. "But we aren't the only ones that have been looking forward to meet you. Jiyong has wanted to meet you as well." 

        Chaerin then noticed the boy that stood next to his father. He didn't look too much older than her. He was taller than her and from what she could tell awfully skinny for a guy. His hair was brown and it fell framing his features. His eyes were just as brown as the hair on his head and she found herself staring back into them as he stared back. 

        His mouth opened and he spoke, breaking her out of the trance she had found herself in. 

        "It's a pleasure to meet you, Chaerin."  

        He stepped forward and held his hand out to hers. 

        Chaerin raised her hand, grasping his.  

        He bought their locked hands up, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand. 

        Chaerin blushed. 

        Jiyong pulled back and grinned crookedly at her. 

        "I hope we can be good friends. Call me Oppa from now on." 

        And Chaerin's blush darkened as the parents around them laughed at their children. 

        Just what was Chaerin going to do with Jiyong? 

        "Jingyo Oppa! Wait for me!" 

        "Come on! I know you can run faster than that, Hunchae!"  

        It had been three years since their first meeting. The Kwon and Lee family had become close friends. Because of this Chaerin had often seen Jiyong, which resulted with the two becoming close as well." 

        Jiyong learned Chaerin likes and dislikes, as Chaerin learned the same about him. She also learned that Jiyong was very spoiled. Even though he had an older sister who should be the heir, his parents had wanted a boy to be their heir to Kwon Enterprises. When Jiyong was born they were very happy and spoiled him greatly.  

        Jiyong believed everything should be handed to him, no matter what it was. If he wanted something, he was going to get it one way or another.