MHFH: Prologue

PAALALA:
MHFH ay galing sa nauna kong account, di ko na kasi ma open. So dito ko nalang siya itutuloy sa bagong account ko.
Former Title "MELTING THE IE QUEEN'S HEART"
Thank you. Hope you enjoy reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Melting Her Frozen Heart...

"Sa laro, Nagsisimula sa "Press Start" button at nagtatapos sa "Game over",

Parang Love, Nag sisimula sa simpleng "Hi" at nagtatapos sa masakit na "Goodbye". At the end Wala talagang happy ending. There's no happiness in the ending anyway. Love? That will just make you not you, will Hurt you and then you'll learnt that, you're already broken. So I choose to be cold as Ice just to avoid the inside pain. 'Coz I can't handle another pain for another time."

- Zyran Leice Manillago

Zyran. A lovely daughter and a sister. A role model at her school. They even called her a Campus Queen. Until her mom died and it is because of her dad.. She's a mommy's girl. She really love her mom more than anything else in the world. That's the reason why she hated her father. She loathe him. Her dad cheated, her mom died. To much stress, depression, dejection, despondent etc.

She even forget the word Trust and Love. Her mom trust her father more than enough as she did.

Zyran made a promise to herself. That she'll trust no one. Just her self. Only her self.
--------

"Pretending and being quiet is much better, than trying to explain yourself to those people who can never understand your pain." - Lyden Russ Lestrange

Lyden. A campus heartthrob but the most quiet guy in town. He once left behind by his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him and his mother he never met. So he thought that she wasn't for him and it's better to wait for the right time to come. He believed that every thing has its own time. And when it come he will make sure to hold it tight and never let go.