Chapter one-Heathers

(I ha8 myself already)

liv Mabilog has gotten the part for Veronica Sawyer in new musical called HEATHERS she loved the movie and originally want to be Heather Chandler but Veronica works too a least she wasn't Heather Duke (ooooowww the tea be getting spilled)  She know everybody who had been casted well everyone but the actors for JD, The producers had not told anybody yeet but there was rumors that jD would be play by the one and only Gaten Matarazzo. Liv was excited even if Gaten wasn't in it she was still excited this was her big break she had done musicals and plays before but never as popular as this one.

First day of rehearsal was gr8 no one was really rehearsing instead they were screamingly vines like " I've never been to uder driver" or " AYYYY WE WANT SOME PUSsA"

The second day liv became more focused the night before she had realized how munch of a big deal This is and started to cry because she never been to uder diver. " awww does liv want everything perfect for gaten?" Ja9 said jokingly liv rolled her eyes " we don't even know if he rumors are true" she said defending her self " yeah JA9 livs right" crusty boi came butting in "shut up jack"

The third day everyone became more focused but would still mutter vines under their breath also on that day the actor for JD had shown up and it was Gaten Matarazzo nobody was really freaking out but straight™️ and liv well liv was freaking out in the inside trying to keep her cool and  straight™️ was freaking out in the outside it was awkward