Time to drop

"Hey everyone, Lincoln Loud here! Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be in a big fam-" he was cut off by his mother. "Lincoln honey, get down here now!" He rushed downstairs and saw everyone watching the news.
News reporter: "The meteorite that crashed in Auckland, New Zealand was discovered to be a Covenant elite. The brave blue team was called in to capture the alien creature. It is kept heavily guarded away in a anonymous bunker for torture and questioning . The world leaders are suggesting that everyone must be on stand-by in case the Covenant find out about our last home. Jenny Marbles, reporting to you live." ( Lori turns off tv)
Lori: OMG... DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE?!
Lincoln: Calm down Woman! The news reporter said that we are only on stand-by!
Leni: What does that mean?
Lisa: it means that it is not certain if the Covenant found out about Earth.
Over the next two months, there has been more and more Covenant individuals crashing on Earth.

Jenny Marbles: Hi I'm Jenny Marbles reporting live from the anonymous bunker, as you can see, there are some human blood all over the floor and the way how it got there is that two rookie Spartans were trying to secure a highly skilled, highly ranked elite or for the Covenant calls them: Elite Zelots. The elite was armed with what has been identified as a plasma pistol and a Energy Sword. The Zelot escaped leaving everyone that was on guard. Badly injured. It is also said that it also freed some Elites on it's way out. Every family in the world is getting distributed a ODST to protect the family. Everyone will expect a ODST on Thursday. Jenny Marbles reporting."
Lincoln: Mom! Please can the odst stay! Please please please please!
Mom: Well....2 boys wouldn't hurt.
*thursday*
Buck: Alright odst, it's time to drop to your designated locations.
Joshua: Jared and I did not receive any designated locations
Buck: Jared, you can go look after the umm....subjects :287 a.k.a: The Loud Family.
Josh, you can look after subjects :478 a.k.a : The Santiago family.
Joshua:Jared, u ready for some baby-sitting?
Jared: *nod*
Joshua: tch.

To be continued.