•3•

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."   

  ―Maya Angelou― 

Blue haired girl was the first who saw her. Then Noah's eyes meet her's.Betty was surprised there was no tear in that moment.

She felt like her heart just torn apart and it was now broken with thousands of pieces she could not get together.

Noah was saying something to her but she could not hear it. All she was thinking about was that he cheated on her. So she was not enough.

She was not enough.

She ran away from that house and got to her grandmother. She cried all day. And the other day. And whole week.

She was not enough.

Noah came to her grandparent's house every day, asking for her forgiveness.

Betty being the nicest and purest person she was she forgive him to easily and to fast.

Noah promised her that there will be no more tears in her life so she believed him

She forgave him, but the thought of blue haired girl never left her head. She always thinking about her.

She was not enough for Noah, the simple kisses that made her happy were not enough for him. He needed something else. He needed more.

She was obsessed with this kind of thought so she decided that it was time to give Noah what he wanted.

 He was a boy with hormones after all.