beginning of no end

"Deep inside where nothing is fine,
I've lost my mind"

3rd person pov
It was the next morning and Nagisa was once again walking through the main campus on his way to school.
But something was off,
No one shouted at him or teased him and he didn't see his bullies anywhere.
Nagisa just shrugged it off as he kept walking towards class 3-E

The day went by normally with Koro-sensei teasing them for not being able touch him.

3rd person pov
Nagisa was slowly making his way down the mountain of his school when he heard some bushes rustling in the forest beside the path.
Curious, Nagisa went to check .
(Curiosity killed a cat ya know nagisa...>_<)

As Nagisa walked further from the path he suddenly felt a dark and sinister aura coming from behind a tree.
Just as Nagisa started heading back to the path, away from the strange aura, he was suddenly pounced on by who looked like one of Arlo goons.

Nagisa POV
My eyes widened in not fear but surprise of the bully pouncing upon me.

As I was grabbed by two other people, they slammed by face towards the ground.

And then that's when
That stupid Ass-lo finally decided to show himself from behind a tree.

"I think it's time we help the earth and get rid of some filthy trash like you"
Arlo said coming into the light more, and revealed him holding a wooden board with old nails
sticking out of it.

I as he got closer I struggled more and yelled
"The filthy piece of trash here is you!"
And then I spit in his face.
I only have 2 words.
Bad Mistake.
Doing so, I only ended up making That Ass-lo even more pissed off and he started beating my back with the board real hard.

As I struggled to get out of the bullies grip, the wooden board kept slamming the sharp nails
Into my skin.
Screaming now, all I could see was my blood streaming down my face.
Am I going to die here? No, I can't die....I have to get back home....back to Koro-sensei back to-
I blacked out.

3rd person POV
Arlo and his friends kept beating poor Nagisa until he wasn't able to move anymore.
"I-is he dead?"
"Guys,I think he's dead!"
"Haha! The weakling finally died!"

~Time skip next day~

Karma was walking to school as usual through the woods with Kayano, Nakamura, and Sugino
As they came across a certain someone surrounded by blood.

Levi back!

I know this chapter kinda sucked....but I'm not really good at bully  scenes so...:( And its like 4 am in the morning idk why I'm still awake I must be crazy....

Hope you enjoyed it!

-Levi out!