Guitar

"Yesterday is a very very long day, isn't in. Chuuya?" A blond male, Kunikida, said as he walked out of the door. "Be safe. Goodbye." 

As usual like the normal ever loving days have passed. It is already night when Chuuya leaves the office. He would always be the first and the last on to come, reassuring that no one got over napping or no one got trouble on doing too much work. It is like his instinct, taking care of everybody but himself.

Leaving, he locked the door and proceed to walk home.It is only a fifteen minute drive but because of someone, blowing up the whole car, It will take an hour walk to home. He took one last peak at the office, remembering the first time he went there, smiling.

It was an early morning of autumn. As the wind blew it's cold breeze, Chuuya's ginger locks flew with it, covering his face.

"FUCK"

He is still really hot-headed back then. He just ran away from his home and he got no where to go.  Brushing of his hair away from his face, the ginger was blinded by the sunrise.

He went into the nearest transit station which is just a few meters away. He hurried up to the station as he listens to the crunching sound of leaves that had been stepped on.

"What a beautiful day!"

Chuuya said with sarcasm as he enter the station. A long flight of stairs greeted him and he looked into it with dismay. A lot of people is already boarding the train.

He proceeded to walk towards the top until he seem to doze off. He felt so light-headed. The world seem too blurred and his hand is shaking. A leap of faith took his lead as he bumped into someone, knocking him down.The ginger fell off the flight of stairs and blacked out.

-------a short commercial, bought to you by A.D.A.------

Hey people. Do you know?
The dead apple 18 years old chuuya?

No? Yes?
Well. That will be his face. The end.

------back to the kenji that is eating four cups of beef ramen. Nom nom---

He woke up in a room filled with different medical instruments. Unwillingly, he volted up by the sudden pain that he felt in his arm. Chuuya hissed as he noticed a lady, removing the injected tube in him, connecting to a packet of blood. What happened?

"umm. Hey, lady. What happend?"

The lady looked at him and sigh. She walked to the counter and grabbed some papers and files... It's HIS papers and files.

"Nakahara, it is a wild way of knowing you, considered that you fainted in the middle of the stairway to the station. I am Yosano, a doctor."

"Yes, Yosano, you're a doctor, it's obvious with that coat, you don't need to-"

"Are you gonna let me finish?"

"Only if you tell me how did you know my name!"

"I got paperworks from your bag."

"Hey look, I'm sorry! I don't even know why i'm here in the first place!"

"That is why I'm telling you! So are you going to let me finish?!"

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES! YOU ARE DISRUPTING THE WHOLE OFFICE!"

A blond male screeched as he entered the clinic. That is Chuuyah's first impression of him.

"This is an office?"

"Yes. With out anymore stuff to scream about, We welcome you here Nakahara. To the Detective Agency."

_Maybe this wasn't bad afterall_

************

**********

***** currently on hiatus 

Kouyou gave Chuuya paperworks for A.D.A. for him to go and enter. He should be riding the train there but he fainted.... so yeah......

hehe._______WRITER-CHAN OUT