45. Only You(3)

Harry's pov:
"Hello? Harry Styles' speaking." I answer my phone.

"Good evening sir. This is Jack, the bartender from (bar/nm) bar. Do you seem to know (y/n), Sir?" He askes me politely.

(y/n)? Why would she be at a bar?

"Yes. I do. She's my best friend. Is there any problem?"

"Um, she's drunk now and there's a problem of waking her up and I need-"

"Okay. I'll be on my way."

I turn the car key and drive as fast as I could.

Why is she in a bar? Why's she so drunk? What had happened to her?

Damn! No more fuel oil in the car.

I stop at a fuel station and wait until they have finished filling. Although we're best friends, our houses are quite far.

While waiting for fuel to be filled, I look around around the place and see Key, (y/n)'s boyfriend, and a hot looking lady in a car, kissing.

Isn't he with (y/n)?

Then it explained why (y/n) was drunk.

I get out of my car and bang his car's window, commanding them to get out. Both of them move away from each other and Key's eyes widen when he sees me.

I open the car's door and drag Key by his collar. I throw him on the floor and give him a couple of punches on his face.

I let my own heart break when I found out that both Key and (y/n) liked each other. I even let them date right in front of me. I even chose him a birthday present.

How could he?

"You know where (y/n) is right now?! She drank too much because of your breakup with her and now, she don't even know herself and it's all because of you, idiot!" I shout at the top of my lungs and spit at him. He is smaller than me so he couldn't defend himself.

I then stand up and fix my shirt. His new girlfriend comes to him and cries beside him.

"Why are you so protective to (y/n) anyway? You two are just best friends, no more than that and she told me that she'll never fall in love with you." He stands up and shouts back to me.

Who is he to judge, anyway?

I turn back to him and before I can react fast, a pocket knife goes through my stomach. Key pulls it back and drives his car as fast as he can.

Damn!
________
Part 4 coming up!;) I'm sorry that this series is kind of long but it'll finish soon.