46. Only You (4)

Harry's pov:
I take in deep breaths and walk slowly to my car. "Are you okay, sir?" The staff nearby askes me.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure you can still drive?"

"Yes. I can."
______________
At the bar,
I look around the room and search for (y/n), my only best friend.

Then, I saw her head lying on the counter.

"You must be Jack, right?" I point at the bartender near her.

"Yes. And you're Harry Styles from One Direction?" He askes surprised.

I wink at him, meaning a yes as he passes me her phone.

"Have she paid for her drinks?"

"Not yet, sir."

"Here." I give him the amount of money the beer costed and put (y/n)'s hand around my shoulders and prepared to leave.

"Oh, One more thing." The waiter looks at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Thank you for taking care of her." I said and give him fifty dollars.

"Thank you, sir. But...um...There's a red stain around your stomach, sir."

I look down at the area where Key had cut me with his knife and there is a big patch of blood on my white shirt.

"Do you want me to send you a driver to bring you guys back home?" He askes kindly.

"Um, thank you again, Jack. It sounds better." I smile and Jack brings a driver.

The driver opens the back door as I make (y/n) enter the car and I follow her.

The driver startes driving the car and (y/n) wraps her arms around my hips. I move them a bit so that her hand won't touch the blood on my shirt.

I put my hands on her back and pat it slowly.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. Please forgive me. I should have listened to you." She mumbles while crying.

"It's okay, (y/n). I always forgive you." I replie and kiss her hair.
~
The driver hands me my car keys as I give him tip.

I place (y/n) slowly on my bed. I can't bring her home when she's so drunk. She'll get killed by her mom if she found out.
__________________
Part 5 next.