44. Only you (2)

Your pov:
I woke up from bed slowly as my whole body is aching and I skipped lunch and dinner.

Wow.

I asked myself why I'm still in my own bedroom when it's eight p.m. Then, a group of unwanted bad memories fill up my mind and I start crying again.

I wasn't crying because I've lost the "love of my life" but because I felt like a fool in front of him and his friends, Harry, Lucy and even his fiancee, Daya.

I'm such a fool.

Ugh! But laying and crying won't help so I decide to get out of bed and wash my face. It has been only a few hours but my eyes are already as red and big as tomatoes. I put some make up foundation around my eyes and put on my hoodie.

"Where are you going, honey?" My mom asks.

"Um, Harry's house?" I answer weirdly.

"Okay, honey. But be home before nine." She informs.

I step into the puddle of water on the street. It's raining but I cannot care. I just can't be alone! I know I'll make self harms to myself if I was alone. So, I go out.

I don't know where I am heading to so I just enter the only bar we have in our neighborhood.

The smell of strong alcohol fills my lungs as I walk into the bar. I didn't like it though.

"Beer please." I order the curious young bartender.

"Sure, miss."
_____________
After taking a few mugs, I hardly recognize who I even am. I'm drunk.

"You want to hear a funny story, kid?" I ask the bartender who is the only company nearby.

"Um, sure miss." He replies while wiping the glass mugs and cups with a white cloth.

"Once upon a time, there was a little boy who did a bet for money with his friends. The bet was to be in a relationship with the most nerdy girl in the school. A few weeks later, BOOM! They get together in a relationship." I start to sob.

"And,...the girl was so crazy for him. She thought that he was the one, h-her everything...B-But a few days later, he admitted that he didn't love her and..and had a beautiful fiancee to replace her." Hot tears start to roll down my cheeks and I cry too much that I have to ask the bartender for a box of tissues.

"I felt like a fool."

Then, I fell asleep.
__________________
Part 3 coming up.