Chapter 10- Alexia and Lucius.

"so, you know most of those powers?" Alexia whispered, astonished. Lucius was leaning against an old desk, reading out of a red leather bound book. He lifted his golden eyes for a moment and met Alexia's dark irises,

"hmm? Oh, yes. All of them, actually." he snapped the book closed and set it on the table. They were in the library, per Alexia's request. She had wanted to see what Hell's library looked like. Alexia almost had to beg Lucius, who she was feeling strangely connected to, to visit the library. He didn't look too happy about it, but he led her there. He had just been telling her about all the powers he possessed. There were some listed that Cassius and Alex said they couldn't teach her, that Lucius could. Alexia wanted nothing more than to go back up on Earth.

The library was huge. It looked like it went up forever. It possibly could have. Alexia stretched her graceful neck, looking around. Books and books surrounded her. It seemed like every book would be in that castles library.

"Lucius, this is-" she had started to say, turning around to find he had come closer to her. She could see the golden flecks in his eyes. Alexia quickly picked up a book,

"what's this one about?" she asked nervously.

Lucius glanced down at it, "that's Earths atlas." he smirked.

"oh, I haven't read this one." she murmured, setting it down.

"I can see you want to ask me a question. More, probably."

"huh?" Alexia asked. How did he know?

"ask." he replied. He sat on the edge of the old desk. No one was in the library. Lucius probably liked it that way, seeing as he would have no privacy parading around with Lucifer's daughter. Especially since she hasn't been around her "subjects" long enough for them to get used to her. There would have been a crowd.

Alexia snapped back to Lucius who was attentively staring at her, "um, well," she started, "how old are you, really?"

"really? I'm as old as Lucifer himself, I suppose. I take the appearance of a 20 something because that was the appearance I choose. I came to Hell as what I am now. Really, I could take any form I wanted to." he drank deep liquid from the glass he held in his hand.

"really? Any form at all? How do you know this is your form?"

"I don't. I highly doubt it is. But I choose this one." he smiled.

"can I learn to choose my form?"

"I can teach you," Lucius smiled his dazzling smile, "if you want." he stepped up to Alexia. Alexia smiled uneasily as Lucius moved her hair out of her face.

"Alexia!" came a voice from the entrance. Alec was standing there with Cassius, looking less than pleased.

"Cassius. Alec." Alexia squeaked, moving away from Lucius. Lucius smiled,

"hello, you two. Having a good day?"

"yes." they responded firmly in unison. Alec looked at Cassius and then at Lucius. Alexia looked at Alec, then Cassius, then Lucius. She coughed awkwardly and moved towards another row of books, leaving the three behind to "chat".

Lucius smiled as he noticed the angered look on Alec's face and the worried look on Cassius', "why are you so mad, Alec?" Lucius feigned sorriness. You could hear the low growl escape from Alec's throat. Cassius stepped in front of him, regaining his composure.

"can we please have Alexia back?"

"back? I didn't realize you had her first." he had an amusing glint behind his eyes.