Fame

Ben and the girls went outside to be swarmed by news reporters. Ben immediately went back inside the building. They then decided to take the back way out of the building. They snuck into the garage and got in his car and drove away leaving the reporters behind. Ben came to a stop in front of Mikoto's dormitory. She ran out of the building as reporter vans came up. She jumped into the car just as the reporters got out of the van. Then ben sped off.

"Jeez. Will these people ever leave me alone?" Ben asked.

"At some point. Yes. How long until then. Unknown." Mikoto said.

"Better be soon. Can't do plumber work as easily with them around." Ben said soon ben stopped at there school.

"See you tonight." Mikoto said when she got out of the car. Once they were all out of the car ben started for his school. When he got there the place was swarming with reporters. Ben drove and parked his car. The reporters ran over to him. He quickly got out and bolted for the school. His legs glowed green and he shot forward into the school and away from the reporters. When he got to class everyone greeted him kindly and then school began. Ben just sat in class and learned everything he could while enjoying his peace and quiet away from all the noisy reporters

Time skip.

When school ended ben made himself invisible as he went to his car. He then turned it on and drove away. He got the girls and took Mikoto to her dorm because she had to change clothes before their date. Ben then went home and dropped off the girls. When he got home he found his parents in the living room on the couch talking with a reporter.

"Oh great." Ben thought to himself.

"There he is. Ben. Come sit down." His mother said happily. Ben did as his mother said and sat down. The girls started for their rooms but were stopped by Sandra. "You three as well." Sandra said. They all slumped forward a bit.

"Were live in 5, 4, 3, 2." The camera man said then signaled for the reporter to start.

"Hello this is academy city news reporting live from the Tennyson home. Home of one of the #1 espers in academy city. Ben Tennyson. I'm here with the Tennyson family. Please introduce yourselfs." The reporter said and moved the mic to Carl.

"I'm Carl Tennyson bens father. This is my wife Sandra. You know ben of course and these are Brenda, Jenna, and Cinna the triplets." Carl said

"So as the parents of ben you must be so proud of him." The reporter said.

"Oh we are. We raised him right didn't we Carl." Sandra said.

"Yes we did." Carl confirmed with a chuckle.

"So did you ever think that your son was destined for such strength?" The reporter asked.

"Not really. When we got him we had no idea." Carl said.

"Got him?" The reporter asked.

"Oh sorry. Ben was adopted. He was dropped at our door when he was a baby." Carl said.

"But we still love him like our own. Same thing with the triplets accept we adopted them just recently." Sandra said.

"And how did you meet the triplets?" The reporter asked.

"Well we weren't put up for adoption and our parents recently died. We thought we'd be put in an orphanage but we were told that they found a relative of ours. Then we were brought to ben." Jenna lied perfectly.

"So he is your blood relative?"

"Yep. They are my biological little sisters. Giving me the right to do this." Ben said and started rubbing Jenna's head roughly.

"Ow! Watch the hair!" Jenna said. Ben came to a stop after a few seconds.

"So ben. Is it true your dating the now #4 ranked esper railgun?" The reporter asked him. Ben went red.

"Ugh." Ben stuttered. His phone buzzed he looked to find Mikoto sent a text.

"Just say yes. We've already been filmed." It read.

"Yes." He said slowly and nervously. His phone buzzed again. He pulled it out to see a text from kuroko.

"YOUR DEAD!!!" It read. The color drained from his face.

"Is everything ok?" The reporter asked.

"Not really. I uh.... just received a text from someone who isn't really a.... friendly person to me." He said. He looked at the time on his phone. "I'm sorry I have to go." Ben said. He got up and went to the door. "It was nice meeting you." He said before leaving. He made his way down to the garage and left for Mikoto's dorm. When he got there he got a text

"Be prepared to drive and fast!" It read. From Mikoto. He saw her running he opened the door and she jumped in. "Go now!" She said then ben heard it.

"Bbbbbeeeeennnnn tttttteeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyysssssssooooonnnnn!" Kuroko roared as she ran out the building. Ben hit the gas with a lead foot and zoomed away. Kuroko teleporting right behind him. "Get back here and give me back my Mikoto!" She yelled before teleporting. She popped into the car. "Now!" She yelled freaking Ben out and getting a punch to the face from ben with his ability. This knocked her out. They then took her back to the dorm and into her room. After that they got back to the date they were going on.