Cleaning Buddies ~ Levi X Chubby!Reader

((Requested by: shinikey! Enjoy~))

The rest of the squad had gone on a mission... Which left (Y/N) and Levi all alone.

(Y/N) had no idea as to why Levi had insisted that the both of them stay on cleaning duty, but decided not to question the small, hot headed man.

Soon after the others left the two started cleaning... But something was off. Levi was watching the chubby girl's every single move like a hawk - it was nerve wracking.

The small (h/c)-ette had taken notice of his... Weird behavior and - after a while of ignoring him - she'd had enough.

"Are you seriously just going to stand there?!"

"Huh? What? Oh. I - uh - I'm sorry brat... I was... Thinking."

"Thinking?! You looked like you were about to pick me up and feed me to your newborn children!"

"I am not a bird, you brat! Now get back to work!"

With a sigh (Y/N) went back to wiping the window in circular clockwise motions - just like "Mr big shot Levi" had taught her.

~~~~~~~*whispers* psst listen to DNA it's great! Okii byeeeeee!~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later the two were almost finished. All that was left to do was tidy up the equipment, yet as (Y/N) was about to leave Levi's office she felt a strong pair of arms pull her back.

"Where do you think you're going brat?"

"To put these away...?"

Levi stares at her before grabbing hold of the equipment and putting it to the side.

"That can wait ~"

"Wha-"

The confused, curvaceous girl was suddenly cut off by a pair of soft chapped lips landing on her own. She was hesitant at first, but soon melted into it and kissed back, wrapping her chubby arms around the older male's neck.

Sadly, air became an issue and they had to pull away - but not before Levi grabbed a hold of her gently and whispered in a husky and deep tone

"This isn't over... Brat~"

((Haii! I hoped chu liked it! Yeah... I know that I took a while to make this, but hey! It's here!

I would also just like to say that the book I am working on is coming out pretty good. I had a very special someone help with ideas for it too!

Here's a sneak peak of da cover!

Anyway, that's all! Bye byeee! :33))