♡Author's Note

Hiya! Thanks so much for allotting your time to check out my book. I appreciate it!

This book will be centered on love and heartbreak and moving on. It's not a "how-to-love" guide as it may seem.

It has a story and plot revolving around someone's way of coping with heartache. As well as other factors that you'd have to read the book to find out. ;)

FOR EASIER READING

• TAKE NOTE that this book is divided into TWO time frames: past and present time.

The only chapters that would not follow this division are the PROLOGUE, LIST CHAPTERS, & EPILOGUE (and anything in between).

• When in present time chapters but do contain a flashback segment, it will be italicized.

• When in past time chapters, considering all of the content is just flashback, it will NOT be italicized.

• The story is in alternate mode, meaning the chapters will go on a sequence of: present time chapter, past time chapter, present time chapter, past time chapter, and so on.

PAST TIME chapters are chapters having titles with the label STEP [e.g. STEP 1].

PRESENT TIME chapters are chapters having titles with the label as a number [e.g. (01)].

**IF THIS IS CONFUSING JUST GO ALONG THE FLOW OF THE CHAPTERS AND YOU WILL CATCH ON :))

Please enjoy this short story that I promise would make you feel all types of emotions throughout. Please leave feedback and HAPPY READING!