Just Another 0

This is pretty much your typical getting reincarnated into a fantasy world those kinds of stuff, Boy or Girl not assuming your gender, let me tell you something about being reborn in a fantasy world it sucks i mean its cool and all. But if you think about it, The whole world is dangerous you could get killed at any moment luckily I'm a dude so i won't be rape by Goblins,  dark humour aside.

Being the second reincarnate, yes you heard me i found that out when i was reading a book called "The Hero of Cardelia", Cardelia yeah that's the name of the place i live  or should i call it kingdom anyway so how did i know that guy was another reincarnate because in the book  the hero said, man i miss watching anime sometimes then, the heroes companions questioned what that was then he said, its something from his "hometown"; not one to talk about taste  but apparently the hero likes big boobs (don't know why they add that in the story ) well he's a man of culture, but i believed in boob equality.

you know thinking about it. I got it easy with no war or world ending or some final boss, well other that some evil cult running around who cares about that since the most weirdest part is my race isn't human it's gonna make every edgy teens envy me in sure of it.

 I'm half-demon in case you're wondering what's my other half since i told you I'm not human it's pretty funny really and a bit stupid I'm half-elf you know does race that gets shunned by both elves and humans but since times (blame The Hero he's the one that changes thing around here)  has change good thing this world now knows racism.

Back to the topic even though, I'm half- elf and demon. i don't have those pointy elf ears instead my dominant traits are from my demon blood though you can't tell the difference between humans and demons, other than demons having  some  mark or a tattoo somewhere in there body.

I should stop the monologue thing, and tell the blasted story (in the next chapter lol)already, oh the story is about a reincarnated boy named Asterios Orthos you call me Aster for short and this is your "generic" Reincarnation story.

Aster: let's start where everything was fun and happy  when, i was six years old      

Continued in Just Another 1