[two]

Amara, Grayson and I started to walk downstairs. While I was walking, I tripped on the last step and smashed my whole body onto the ground. I'm not gonna lie, it did hurt. But I just decided to laugh it off.

*Grayson's pov*
While I was walking in front of Jenn, I heard a loud thud behind me. I jumped because I didn't expect that. I turn around to see Jenn on the ground. She was laughing. "Oh my God, Jenn are you okay?" I asked with worry and laughter. Jenn couldn't stop laughing. "Yes, I tripped over the step" she said with laughter in her voice. I decided to help her up. "Thanks" she said dusting herself off while giggling. God her giggle was so cute. Everything about her was cute. No, stop it Grayson, you have a girlfriend.

Back to Jenn's pov
It was really nice for Grayson to help me up. He's actually really handsome. He seemed super kind. He was also very sweet. I can't wait to know more about him. Well, do I want to learn more about him? I don't know, that's his decision.

I started to make popcorn in Amara's microwave. The buttery smell made the kitchen smell like, butter. Just a really good smelling scent of butter. The microwave sound buzzer went off and I took the popcorn bag out of the microwave. I opened the bag and there was a bunch of steam, hot steam. Warm enough to burn my hand. Luckily, my hand was fine.

I dumped the popcorn out of the bag into a bowl and brought it out to Amara's coffee table. I placed it down and said "this is for the movie" I laughed. I saw Ethan looking me up and down while biting his bottom lip. I just pretend like I didn't see what he just did. Weird.

Amara picked the movie. She picked the movie "IT". (There will be a spoiler since I already saw the movie) Amara knew I did not like scary movies. I was terrified and I could get night terrors. Oh boy.

"Amara please comfort me because I'm gonna get scared shitless." I laughed nervously. "Jenn, everything in this movie is fake. You'll be find." she laughed. I'm very surprised that she called me Jenn. She has never called me Jenn before, but I like it, I guess.

We were halfway through the movie and I was hiding under the blankets. I finally found the courage from deep down inside me to actually watch the movie. I basically screeched when I watched part where Pennywise came out of the dirty basement water and started running towards Bill. I was so scared that I went in my phone and put my earphones in and listened to music. Rap music.

I eventually fell asleep and got woken up from somebody hugging me from behind. It was Grayson. I tried to get up without waking him up, I succeeded and went up to Amara's guest bedroom. I was so very tired so I fell asleep right away.

Next morning

I woke up and it was my 6:40 in the morning, so I decided to try and go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I got up and tried to tiptoe down the stairs so I wouldn't wake anybody. I saw Amara, Ethan, and Grayson, but they had their backs to me and they were discussing something, something that I couldn't understand. But once I got a little closer, their voices sounded deeper than usual. Too deep, at least Amara's voice at least. But I got a little closer, realizing that this wasn't Amara. This wasn't her voice. It wasn't her voice, at all. "Guys?" I said with my shaky voice. No doubt that I wasn't scared. I was very scared. Once I said guys, they all turned around and had black eyes with large, sharp teeth with blood, blood covering their mouths. Then I woke up.

I sat up from the bed and screamed and cried. I was holding onto the blanket until I heard the door burst open. "Woah, Jenn are you okay?" "Jenn, what's wrong" "What happened?". I felt dizzy then I went back to normal. I just kept on crying. I was so scared. I felt my heart, and it was beating so fast. Like, really fast.

"I-I had a nightmare, th-that's all" I said still crying and rocking back and forth. "Jenn, it's okay, it was just a dream" Grayson said softly. He sat on the bed and gave me a little hug.

"Does anybody want breakfast?" Amara asked breaking the silence. "Sure" we all said. Grayson let go of the hug and we all followed Amara downstairs.

Amara was making pancakes with eggs. I decided to go out and buy a fruit salad because I was in the mood for fruit. "I'll be right back guys" I yelled while walking out the door. "Okay" Amara said while Ethan and Grayson were stuffing their faces.

I started to walk to the supermarket and it was farther than I thought. I finally arrived to the supermarket and went to the fruits and vegetables section. I found a fruit salad with all kinds of berries and other kinds of fruits. There was also a side of granola. My favorite granola too.

I decided to go to a bench at the park. The park was dead so it was peaceful.

I sprinkled the granola on top of the salad and started to eat. The salad was so sweet and crunchy, it was so good.

I finished and started to walk back to Amara's. While I was walking, something hit me, a rock. A motherfucking rock hit me on my backbone, it hurt so bad. The rock had a note one it.

Who the heck would do this? I thought to myself. The note said :
Don't ever look at my man. Don't ever touch him. Don't ever speak to him. Don't ever acknowledge him. Don't even think he's there, or you will be sorry.

Who the fuck would write this?

I took the note off of the rock and ran to Amara's house. It took me a good ten minutes to get back to her house.

I finally got to the doorstep and walked in. When I walked in, there was somebody who I never wanted to see again.

No      Fucking      Way....

Heyo, I'm v hungry.
–sky