[three]

I stood in the doorway with my blood boiling through my veins. It was Jack. My ex. Hugging and kissing Amara.

Why would he do this?

That's my bestfriend.

He went with my BESTFRIEND!

Does that mean that he cheated on me with Amara?

I'm so fucking done.

I felt a tear run down my face as I slammed the door shut behind me. I started to walk back to my house. I couldn't stand the sight of Jack being with Amara, my bestfriend.

Wait

Amara was probably Jack's "side chick" while he was dating me.

Amara better not have known that he was dating me.

Ugh I'm so done!!

Just then, my phone vibrated in my side pocket.

It was Grayson.

Grayson: Hey are you okay? You ran out so fast.
Me: No, not really.
Grayson: Oh, ok then
Me: 😪
seen 9/25/17

Grayson left me on seen and I felt a little broken. Nobody was there to help me.

I mean, it's not a big deal. My ex broke up with me, and I have nobody to talk to.

But I'm an over emotional person and I take little things way too seriously. Very seriously.

I started to walk home when I saw Britney. My old friend from school. The only girl I trusted until I met Amara.

"Britney!" I said trying to sound loud. She looked over, squinting her eyes at me, and then she yelled "Jenn?!". She ran over and hugged me. I didn't realize I missed her so much until now.

She let go of the hug and looked at me. "Oh my god, how have you been?!" She said screeching and smiling. I giggled. She didn't know about Jack so I responded with a "good" while fake smiling. I was not 'good'. I don't feel good. I probably don't look good. I'm the complete opposite of 'good'. Seeing my best friend with that man whore made my stomach churn. Just the thought of her kissing him made me sick. Very sick.

I said my goodbyes to Britney and then posted an Instagram picture.

Liked by gbdolan8,ethdolan5,jackkk.g and 348 others

fatherkels: sad 😪
View all 121 comments
gbdolan8: talk to me
ethdolan5: I'll make you happy 😏
britneyxhills1: aw bby talk
amarakingxx: babe come back over and we'll talk
randomacc: ur so hot 😫💦🍆
fuckboy101: fuck me 💦💦
meredithmick.1: ew
jackkk.g: I'm sorry
fatherkels: @ jackkk.g too late bitch

I'm very surprised that both of the Dolans commented. But then after, they both texted me.

Gray

G: listen, I know you're
sad. Talk to me if you're
ever sad.

Wow, thanks Grayson.
That means a lot

G: You're welcome Jenn. 💛

———————
Ethan

E: aye y u sad?

because, I just am.

E: yh nice try but
that's not a reason 😉

E: c'mon tell meh

Okay, fine.

Do u remember that guy
who was hugging and kissing
amara?

E: oh, Jack? He's my friend. Lol

Yeah, well good for u
cause he's my ex and
he cheated on me 😑🙄

E: damn really?

Yep.
read 9/25/17

It was pretty late so I decided to go to bed. I was very tired and done with this day.

I went downstairs to my kitchen and went to the fridge. I went into the freezer to grabbed some vanilla ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and walked upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my remote for my tv. I turned on my tv and put on Netflix.

I decided to binge watch some episodes of Shameless.

Carl Gallagher is my future husband. He's so hot and even though he's younger than me, he's still my future husband.

Within those ten minutes of watching tv, sleep finally decided overtake me.

ew I'm sorry in advance because this chapter is terrible
I'm sorry I couldn't update because I was as sick as a dog and didn't feel well ew.
I was gonna change my user name but wattpad is saying my pass is incorrect. What the actual fuck? I never even changed my password. Ugh I hate my life
Anyways, have a good day loves, ilysm.
Ps, votes and comments = faster updates & more stories to come. Make sure to vote and comment!
– sky