0.3

Evyn's POV

"oi" I speak softly

" h..hi"  he stutters out as a whisper and inside I faint and panic.

"How was your first day" I say breathing hard

"decent..." he whispers

OH MY SWEET JESUS

"yeah AHA SAME" I for some reason yell

It got silent once again until his soft voice speaks.

" I'm sor...ry" he says getting a confused look from me.

"Okay so here is your user and password for the account" Ms. Pirzada says walking in handing Jacob a paper.

"Can you please show Jacob how to login in the computer lab in B2" She asks kindly

"Yes ma'am" I respond quickly standing up and holding open the door , Jacob , looking down, walks threw and I do the same after him .

It was a quiet walk even though I wanted to say something, once we get into the computer room i grab the paper from his hand, soon apologizing for my actions, I sit at a computer and he sits next to me , my breath hitches and I turn to him.

"Can i see your face jacob" I say regretting the what i said the second after it spud out of my mouth.

He pulls back his hoodie revealing his pitch black hair cover his eyes, I drool a tad as I imagine him doing bad things to my h-

"Continue" he says but not in a whisper, in a deep voice that made me melt.

"H..HUH?" I ask with a blank mind, his hand falls ontop of mine as he guides the mouse to click the google icon.he touched me...

Someone walks with there head down, dark brown hair and looks up at us all with tears in his eyes. "Can i stay" he asks i just awkwardly nod. The boy pulls out a baggy of weed and starts rolling many blunts, i sigh and cringe at the smell, turning my attention back to Jacob.

"Can you m..move your bangs" I ask wanting to see all of his face.

"I rather not" He whispers again, i turn red at the rejection and look at the screen "So all you have to do it  type in the username she gave you , and your birthday then you can change your password if you'd like" I say, as sobs come out of the boy on the floor behind us.

He moves his bangs a small bit to see the screen , showing one dreamy eye. I turn the other way and hit my forehead

EVYN, YOU DONT LIKE HIM.

Clearly

I turn back with a smile and watch him type in his password, i follow his fingers to the d then to the a then to the d again but he see's me staring and deletes it all, i quickly look away with a awkward laugh, the boy sobs get louder, i turn around and ask softly "You okay?"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY" He shouts

w0w

Turning back around i mumble some curse words then see Jacob's done. "Did you want lunch mate?" I ask and he shakes his head no. sighing i stand up and look down at him.

Be bold evyn

"Would you like to hang out with me after school?" I ask, i get a small nod.

YES FUCK YES! WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND IS A BAD BITCH, THIS GAL RIGHT HERE, WHAAAA, I JUST ASK THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY TO HANG OUT WITH ME FUCKERS.

"good, can i have your number to text you my address?" I ask with a to girly tone.

"647-9903" He mutters.

AND HIS NUMBER, IM ON A ROLL.

"I'll text you when i get home" I say earning another nod, I turn my heels around heading out the door...

***

7th period rolled by pretty fast, I take a seat at a empty table and wait for the rest of the class to join, the chair next to me moves then a presence appears in the seat, turning my head i look Jacob up and down with a extremel big smile...

"Hello everyone i'm going to be your math teacher for the rest of this school year, overall I'm pretty laid back , just respect me and I'll do the same back" Mr. Olmos speaks

" I'm going to need some students come up and show me on the board about respect, responsibility, and leadership" Mr. Olmos says pointing at random student including...Jacob... I see him freeze up and shyly walk over to the board. I watch as he shakingly writes bullet points under respect. It was very sad like watching a puppy get beaten , okay not that bad.

He finishes and walks back over to the seat next to me. I give him a huge round of applause even though the class was silent.

"Good job" I pat his back FEELING HIS HARD MUSCLES. I pull my hand away and rub it on my face .

Fucking weirdo

"Thank you everyone , let's begun"

***

I bounce up and down on my bed, criss cross apple sauce, waiting for a reply form him..

From:
❤️💕💗💛💚💙Jacob💜💝💞💖💘❣️💓
Hey..

AAAHHH

From:
👵🏿crackhead👴🏿
HI!!!

Was that to much?

From:
👵🏿crackhead👴🏿
Would you like to hang out at the park?

I bite my nails waiting for a response.

From:
❤️💕💗💛💚💙Jacob💜💝💞💖💘❣️💓
Sure

FUCK YEAHHH

From:
👵🏿crackhead👴🏿
Oki , I'll be there in 10.
read

I'm assuming leaving me on read is an alright

I rush to the bathroom, applying New deodorant, new mascara, fixing my winged eyeliner, and fixing my eyebrows, I look at my dull blonde hair and raise an eyebrow, I grab scissors and pull some hair in the front of my face

Snip snip..

I look in the mirror and smirk, grabbing the blow dryer and spin brush , I curl my freshly new bangs. I look at the time and panic, I run out the house to meet my night and shining armor...

(Boring chapter I'm sorry, next one I promise is interesting)