Chapter 3: Plotting to Save

Madison's POV:

"You have to be kidding me." Said my brother Alex to Principle Barton.

"This can't be happening"

"Sadly, this is the world we live in." Said Principle Barton.

"Is there any way we can save them?" he asked again.

"No, like I said before there is nothing you can do." He said before I interjected.

"Nothing legal, though.."

"What are you thinking Madison?" asked Alex. I just looked at him and the principle caught my eye. He rose his eyebrows and said "No, what ever you are thinking is probably going to get you hurt. Plus I'm sending you guys home for the rest of the day, I have already called your parents. They should be back after they toke your cars back home."

"Oh look they are already here." said Alex. Alex waved bye to the principle while I just nodded my head to him. We headed out to the car, it was cool out side since it was still before noon. A nice breeze, but getting on topic. Our parents were in the car waiting for us.

"Mom, Dav" I said to my parents. yeah the situation for my family is mom and dad divorced and mom remarried. Continuing...

Once Alex and I were in the car, Dav started driving us home.

"So, it has come to this" I say to everyone in the car.

"What do you mean?" My mom asks me. She turns around to look at me. She can tell what I'm thinking without me saying anything.

"Madison, as your mother I will say what ever you are thinking it is a bad idea."

"Mom, this is the only for Morgan and Max to return home safely. But promise me that once they are home, protect them. I know you will but make sure that my efforts don't go to waste."

"What do you mean?! Madison tell the rest of us what you mean?" Dave said.

"She is going to break the boys out of the kings grasp and take their place." Alex spoke up. I turned to him and nodded to him mentally thanking him. I turned my head to look at both my parents, they looked between each other. Sighing cause they know that I'm going to do this any way. Finally Dave spoke up.

"Fine, but Alex help her. Be the get away driver back to the house."

~~~~~~<<<~~~~~>>>>~~~~~
Soooo sorry for not updating in a while.
I got stuck halfway through the chapter.

So Madison is going to save her little brothers.... By breaking them out of the kings grasp and taking their place (you can't do that). And Alex is the get away driver, let's hope he will drive fast.

~Madi :)