Chapter 1: Oh no..

Beep! Beep! Beep!...

I groaned rolling over to hit my annoying alarm clock. I walked over to my mirror on my dressor to decide what to were today. I can hear my brother's alarm clock going off in the next room. I rolled my eyes and put on my blue skinnys with a purple tie-die shirt.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Madison, I'm 5ft and 10 1/2in tall with dirty blond hair and blue/grey eyes. I have a twin, though I have not met her I know I have one out there. It's like a weird feeling like... ugh, it's hard to explain. Plus it's not uncommon for a human to have a twin that is a werewolf separated at birth. Yep you heard me, I said werewolf. I live in a world of werewolves.

But putting that aside, I have to get ready for school. Thank goodness it's FRIDAY! Were's my phone? I grabbed my phone and walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth while listening to Rebecca Black. After I got out, I headed up stairs to the kitchen.

I saw my mom making my other two little brothers breakfast.

"Morning Mom."

"Morning chicka."

Me and my mom have like a mother/ daughter/sisterly relationship. I grabbed some poptarts and hugged my mom goodbye before I headed towards my car. It's a good thing I finally got my driver's license last week. I got my license on my 16th birthday, which was last week obviously.

I hoped into my Buick and off to school I go.

~Skipping Car ride cause I can~

I arrived at school at my usual time. I went to my locker to get my things for the day.

I walked to the cafeteria and spotted my group of friends which consisted of Kirsten, Emily, and my guy friend Charles. Kirsten is a senior with blond hair and is a short girl. Emily is a sophomore like me, she has brownish/blond hair and is taller than me by two inches. Then last but not lest is Charles, he is a sophomore with black short hair and is an inch shorter than me.

As I got closer to them, the clearer I could hear them. I just barley heard Emily talking about the wolves.

"-See he is the strongest beta wolf there is!"

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?"

"Oh, hey Mady. Emily and Kirsten were just arguing about which beta wolf is stronger." said Charles.

"Yep, and Zayn is the strongest!" said Emily.

"No, Liam is! And he is the sweetest." said Kirsten.

" If I can put my input, I say. Don't care." I said.

"Yeah, what ever Mady. You are just jealous that we know that our wolf twins are relatively close to them." said Emily.

"But like I said, don't care." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways" I said as I sat down. "Any news about who is the next person "the king" is going to chose to be part of their pack?"

"No, but it is going to be two this year." said Kirsten.

"Really? Who?"

"We don't know but it is going to be some one in the grade schools. " said Emily.

Oh no, my little brothers are in grade school. But all I can say is if my two or even one of my little brothers was chosen I would not hesitate to save them, no matter what the rules say.

Just as I was going to replay my older brother interrupted me.

"Hey Madison, come here for a second"
"Okay" I said back. "Hey guys my bro wants to ask me something, see you at lunch." I said to my friends. As I walked toward him, I noticed he was with his friends.

They all looked at me, and looked back at him. He just nodded to them, then they left, which made me curious... WHAT were they talking ABOUT? He looked up at me and smiled as if nothing happened.

When I got to him, I looked in the direction they had gone. Then I gave him a look, and asked "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh, nothing. Umm.. Hey, did you finish that assignment in Bio?" Said my brother Alex. I had a feeling he was hiding something, but I let it slide.

"Yeah, didn't you finish it?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to check my answers." At that moment I knew he didn't even start. I gave him a look.

*sigh*"Dont forget the work. He is taking off points if the work isn't there."

"I wont." He said as I handed him the paper. After I handed him the paper, the bell rang to signal that it is time to head to class.

First hour is my favorite, English with Ms. Mack. I'm not a big fan of English but she makes it fun and is an awesome teacher. Same as everyday, it flew by to fast for my liking.

Second hour is my Biology class with my brother. The teacher is Mr. Greenwood. During this hour is the announcements and we will hear who the king ha chosen.

The bell rang signaling that class has begun. the beep of the intercom sounded. at first it was the usual announcements saying what we are having for lunch, yeah Mac n' cheese with discussing meatballs. Then it said the following....

"As everyone knows today is the choosing seramony(sp) for the kings choice of newbies. This year he has chosen two little boys from Wheat-field..." Crap, that's my brother's school! "They are Mr. Morgan and Maxton Stewart." St that moment I looked to my brother who is sitting behind me. He is starring at me the same way I'm looking at him. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, as I looked around I can see that they are giving me and my brother simpatico looks.

Beep! "Mr. Greenwood?"

"Yes?"

"Can Madison an Alex Stewart come down to the office?"

"Yes, they are on their way now."

"Okay, thank you."

"Madison, Alex...." said Mr. Greenwood.

"Yeah" Alex said before I could, if I could even speak.

We picked up our things and headed towards the office. It felt like we were heading to our doom....

We finally came to the office door.

"Ready?" I said to Alex as we were in front of the door. He nodded back to me and reached for the handle and opened it. He walked in first than me. Once we were inside the principle walked up to us.

"I'm sorry Madison, Alex. But Maxton and Morgan have been taken into the King's custody."

"Is there anything we can do?" I asked frantically.

"I'm sorry, but no you can't do anything." said the principle.

Crap....

~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~

So who was the first chapter? this is my first story so go easy on me. I am writing this with a friend, so the up dates may be later.

~Madi :)