Chapter 2: The Day Before

Unknown POV:

One day earlier

This is just too much some days. As I looked to the piles of paper on my desk.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in." I said

"Sorry to bother you Alpha Harry, but it is that time again to choose a new pack member." said my beta, Louis.

"Yes, and I already know my choice." I said as I pulled out the file for the occasion.

"Really? It usually takes a week for you to choose some one."

"Yes, I know that. But, remember the family that moved to the area a few months ago?"

"The Stewart Family? Yeah, I know about them. They have three sons and a daughter."

"Well their mother didn't get my permission to move towns. So I thought, let's see if a lad of her's is suitable. It just so happens that she has two sons that are in the age limits."

"Well then, but if you don't mind me asking. We don't require them to ask us if they can move, do we?" Louis said.

"We don't, we just ask of them to tell us. She didn't even do that. So I wander why she did move?" I replied. I didn't get an answer back from him before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Sorry to bother you Alpha but there are some rebels trying to get. Should I have my group take care of them?" said my lowest rank beta Niall said.

"Yes, just teach them a lesson. No prisoners today." I replied. He nodded his head, leaving the room and closed the door.

"Any way, these two lads I have decided on." I said to Louis.

"Okay Alpha. So we are doing two young lads this year?" said Louis. I nodded to him. He shook his head in understanding and left the room.

I bet there are a lot of people out there. Werewolf and human alike, that think what I do every year of taking some little lads from their homes. But what I do is always in favor of my pack and kingdom. I don't necessarily like to do this either, but you have to make some tough decisions for your kingdom and pack.

Well tomorrow is the day, the two Stewart lads are joining the pack. I need to inform the guardians that they need to get ready to show who is willing to care for the lads. Plus I need to have some of the maidens prepare the coliseum.

Yay, more to do...

~~~~<<<<~~~~~>>>>~~~~

So how was this chapter? So this guy "Harry" is the Alpha, which means he is the king.

So is he a good guy? he did admit that what he is doing is wrong.

Or is he a bad guy? Sense he is still going through with it even though he knows it is wrong.

Well, I'm leaving that for you guys to decide.

~Madi :)