3

~ 5 years later~

Today's the day. I graduate high school. I look at Jake, who's smiling like a proud brother, mom and dad, who are smiling like proud parents, Josh, who's just smiling and Andrew, who's smiling like a proud boyfriend. Yep that's right. We got together.

"Brianna Aarons" the principal says. I get my certificate and make a speech.

"Class of 2022. Let me just say. I've hated most of you guys" laughter. "But. I've just pushed myself harder so I can graduate faster and get away from all of you. But I've never been so sad to leave you guys. You are the reason I hated school. I also loved it. I'm sure gonna miss high school. NOT! But congrats to everyone who graduated and is graduating soon. Oh and one more thing: SEE YOU NEVER SUCKERS!" I say. Everyone laughs. I walk off stage and run and give Andrew a hug. He spun me around. I mm just giggling. He sets me down and kisses me. I giggle and give Jake a hug.

"So proud of you Bri" he says.

"Me too!" We laugh. I give Josh a hug. Then mom and dad.

"So happy for you sweetheart!" They say

"Thanks mom and dad" I smile. Payton comes running towards me.

"I'm going to miss my best friend" she says, crying.

"I'm going to miss Josh too" I joke, crying also. We laugh. "But I'm gonna miss you much more Pay. You're my best friend. No. Sister" I say.

"I can say the same thing to you" Chloe comes and gives me a small hug. We've lost touch over the years. We're still friends but not as close as we were.

"Congrats Chlo"

"You too Bri. And nice speech by the way" we laugh

"Thanks"

"I gotta go. Text me later" she says.

"Will do" we hug again and she leaves. I turn to Jake.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm hungry" we laugh. He puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Of course you are. Hey guys! Let's go!" He says.

"Yay!" We all head out to the car and head to Carino's. We eat and head home. Josh, Andrew and Payton stay the night. We watch tv and then go to sleep.

Sorry for the large time skip! And for the short ch!