5

I wake up about 2:40 am and feel sick to my stomach. I run to the bathroom and the puking my guts out. I feel Andrew rubbing my back. He kneels down next to me. He wipes the leftovers off my face.

"Thanks Ands" I say, quietly.

"Anything babe" he kisses my head. I get up and go downstairs and grab the thermometer. I take my temperature. 100.5. Crap. I sigh.

"You sick?" Andrew asks.

"Yep" I cough. "100.5" I say, rubbing my eyes. He comes over and gives me a hug.

"Let's go back to sleep. Maybe you'll feel better" He says.

"Yeah" we walk back upstairs and go back to sleep

10 hours later

I wake up and look at the clock. 12:50. I get up and go downstairs to see Jake in the living room, along with. Andrew.

"Morning" I say, coughing.

"How you feel?" Jake asks.

"Still like crap" I say, sighing.

"C'mere" He says, patting the space in between him and Andrew. I shake my head.

"No. I don't wanna get either of you sick. I'm going back to my room" I say, walking back up.

"You're so much like Mom!" Jake yells.

"And you're like Dad!" I yell/ say back at him. I hear them both laugh. I go into my room and text Payton.

B- I no feel good P
P- awe to bad
B- jerk
P- ik I am. But I'm omw with Josh and chicken noodle soup
B- bestie jerk
P- ty?
B- np.
P- gtg. C u in 5
B- k bai

I put my phone down and call Mom.

"Hey honey. What's up?" She answered.

"I'm sick"

"Did you tell Jake?"

"Yeah" I say.

"Okay. He'll take care of you. Your dad and I are still at Aunt Ginnie's" she says.

"You've been there for 2 years Mom!" I argue.

"Well it's not our fault that grammas sick!" She says.

"You're right. I gotta go. Love you guys"

"Love you too. Tell Jake that too"

"I will. Bye" I hang up the phone. Payton bursts in my room and gives me a hug.

"Well come on in then" I laugh.

"How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Like I told Jake. Like crap" I say josh comes in and hands me a thermos.

"Chicken noodle soup" Payton says.

"Thanks guys" I smile.

"No problem" Josh says. We all go back downstairs and see Jake and Andrew arguing.

"Okay Drake and Josh!" Jake says.

"Scorpion!" Andrew says.

"Drake and Josh!"

"Scorpion!"

"Enough! We'll watch Drake and Josh THEN watch Scorpion" I say.

"Thank you" Josh says. I nod, sitting down next to Andrew. He puts on Drake and Josh. After a season or two, we put on Scorpion.

"WAIGE!" Jake yells.

"QUINTIS!" I yell back.

"Is this every time they watch this?" Andrew asks.

"Every time" Payton says.

"WAIGE IS BETTER!"

"NUH HUH! DID THEY GET MARRIED!? NO! QUINTIS DID!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE?! WATCHING THE GODDAMN SHOW!" Josh yells.

"Shut up!" Jake and I yell, then laugh. We watch the 1&2nd season. When we get to the third, I get up.

"I gotta pee" I say.

"Don't care. Just hurry" Josh says. I go to the bathroom and come back. I sit down then press 'PLAY' on the remote. I grab my phone and text my uncle because he owns a pizza shop.

B- hai uncle Greg!
G- pizza?
B- duh!
G- the usual?
B- 3 reg pies, moz. Sticks, chicken tenders and fries plz
G- sure thing. I'll have Bill deliver
B- ty❤️ ily
G- ily2. Gtg

I put my phone away.

"Pizza will be here soon" I say.

"When did you call?" Payton asks. I show her my phone. "OHHHH" we watch another episode until the doorbell rings.

"I got it!" I yell, grabbing Jake's wallet since he left it on the table.

"That's my wallet! You know what? Never mind" Jake says. I laugh and open the door.

"Hey Bri!" Bill says.

"Hey Bill. How much?"

"$15" He says.

"No. Seriously. How much. I'm not letting you leave without the full amount" I say, crossing my arms.

"Please don't tell her! She took my wallet!" Jake yells.

"Shut up!" I yell at him

"It's $20" Bill says.

"That's not the full price but I'll give you it because I'm starving" I say, handing him $30. "Keep the change Bill. And tell my uncle I said hi okay?"

"Ok and thank you" Bill says, waving as he walked to his car. I shut the door and set the food down at the table.

"FOOD!" Jake yells.

"Shut up!" I yell back. I roll my eyes as they start shoving their faces. I laugh and sit on the couch. I put on The Flash Duet. I start singing along with Payton and Jake. I hear Josh and Andrew laugh. I look at Andrew and see him leaning up against the wall, smirking. I walk over to him and wrap my hands around his waist and give him a kiss on the lips. He deepened the kiss when I pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?" He whispered.

"Later" I whispered back, giving him another kiss and going to sit back down. He sits next to me while Jake goes out with his girlfriend, Maia. I like Maia and she likes me. I'm happy for Jake.

Josh and Payton go upstairs probably to Jake's room to watch a movie and fall asleep. It leaves just Andrew and I. We watch a few movies and made out. I fell asleep laying in his lap around 12.