3: Where to Go?

"Are you flirting with my sister, Bill?" Dipper's face twisted.

"So what if I am?" Bill laughed.

"That's so weird!" Dipper shivered. "Stop it!"

Mabel shook her head. "Uh, yeah, stop it."

Bill gave a gentle smile at Mabel, making her blush.

"Mabel," Dipper walked over to her, "a word please."

They turned around so they wouldn't see Bill.

"What are we going to do!?" Dipper panicked.

"I don't know!" Mabel flailed her arms.

"Ford is going to kill us if he finds out we brought Bill back to life." Dipper shivered.

"I know!"

"If I may have a say in this," Bill interrupted, "as of right now I have no intention of hurting the Pines family, although I'm still pretty upset that I was erased."

"So you won't hurt us?" Dipper asked.

"I really have no reason to." Bill shrugged. "The journals are destroyed, so I'm good for now."

Dipper immediately hid his own journal in his backpack when Bill wasn't looking.

"Oh, and also," Bill added, "since I won't be hurting you guys, how about you don't tell your great uncles about this, okay? I don't want old Sixer always on my tail."

"Uh, okay," Mabel nodded.

"So, Bill, what are you going to do then exactly?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know yet." Bill crossed his arms. "I'm just kinda winging it."

"But you're human now. What about food and shelter?"

Bill's eyes widened. "Oh, right. I forgot you humans need that to survive."

Dipper pointed away from the forest. "The homeless shelter is that way."

"Dipper," Mabel shook her head.

"Where else can Bill go? The Mystery Shack?"

Mabel blinked. "What if he can?"

"Mabel, you're insane if you think that' s a good idea." Dipper frowned. "Stan and Ford will know for sure it's Bill!"

"Can they though?" Mabel tilted her head. "What if we gave him a makeover so he's not so...yellow?"

"Mabel," Dipper whispered, "why are you trying to help him?"

Mabel whispered back, "He said he has no intentions of hurting us, right? And his new form is like a fresh start! Maybe we can turn him into good."

"I don't like it, Mabel." Dipper shook his head. "I don't feel safe with him in our house."

"Ugh," Bill groaned, "twins, I don't need that kind of shelter. I can live out here and search for berries and there's plenty of meat out here, am I right?"

"Uhhh," The twins mumbled.

Dipper realized that if Bill stays here then he couldn't walk around looking for the supernatural creatures that roam. "You're going to the Shack."