7: What the Heck!?

"Mabel..." Dipper's jaw dropped.

"Well this is awkward." Bill frowned.

"You!" Dipper pointed at Bill. "This was just a trick wasn't it? You put Mabel under a spell to experience love!"

"Dipper," Mabel shook her head, "I'm not under a spell."

"You're actually falling for a demon? And my just any demon, it's Bill Cipher!"

"I know it's weird! Okay? But I can't control my feelings."

"Mabel, those feelings won't last long! Remember your other 'summer romances'?" Dipper used his fingers to quote.

"Dipper!" Mabel's face turned red. "My feelings are my business. What about your crush with Wendy? The first day you saw her, you wanted to kiss her!"

"I was a child, Mabel!"

"It was still love!"

"Mabel, I actually can't believe you right now." Dipper crosses his arms.

"Can't you realize that Bill has changed?" Mabel asked. "I mean, he's acting so different now!"

"The old Bill has gotta be in there." Dipper shook his head.

"I don't think so." Mabel shook her head as well.

Dipper froze, staying silent and looked at the ground.

"Whatever," Mabel got up, "business is slow anyways. You can take over."

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"To the forest with Bill." Mabel yanked on Bill's hand.

"Mabel, if you go with him, I'll tell Ford."

Mabel stopped in her tracks and turned her head at Dipper with a glare.

"I'm only trying to protect you!" Dipper pleaded.

"I'm 17, Dipper!" Mabel frowned. "I know what's right and what's wrong. I'm not an idiot."

Dipper sighed heavily. "If you get hurt, don't say I didn't warn you..."

"I'm not going to hurt her." Bill chimed in. "I love her. Why would I do such a thing?"

"Because you tried killing her in the past."

"That was my old form, kid." Bill sighed. "And honestly I regret my old self."

"This is too weird..."

"We're gonna go now." Mabel started walking. "Dipper, I'll be okay."

Dipper sighed as he watched the two walk out of the store. "I hope you will be."