Chapter Three- The Return

Driving down the road, I sighed slightly. I'd just walked away from him. I'd blown it, completely. I always did that, I just couldn't understand why on earth he'd pick her over me. I mean, she's not even pretty! Stupid, dumb blonde. I hate her so much. She stole my man, and now she's gonna pay.

I turned a little earlier than I usually would, and stopped the car outside none other than Jake's house. I walked up to the door, and knocked.

***

(Jake)

I heard the door knock, and I groaned. I'd just had Diana, then Faye, and now who? If it was Adam, god help him. I swtiched off the tv and walked to the door 'Who is it?' I called, waiting for a reply.

The voice I heard next could have killed me right there and then. 'You know who it is Jake...' She said, and I stuttered, 'Esmerelda? Y-you're dead.'

***

(Es)

I smirked and spoke softly, 'Lock unlock.' The lock clicked and I opened the door, 'No, i'm not...' I smiled as he just looked me up and down, not quite believing exactly what he was seeing... I smiled more, 'Did you miss me, Jake?' For a minute he just stared, and finally nodded, before pulling me into a tight hug. He pretty much swept me right off my fett and I hugged him back, closing my eyes. 'I've missed you too...' I whispered into his ear.