Chapter 1

(Pic of Blake and Nate above)
Ashley's POV
I woke up to my alarm screaming as load as it can which annoyed me. I wasn't a morning person so I took its plug out. "Ashley wake up. You don't want to get late to school." My mom knows me so well. She knew I will unplug the alarm. I groaned and swung my feet off the bed. I went to washroom did my routine and got dressed. Right now I am wearing a peach colored sundress which had shoulder cuts on both the sides. And it is one of my favorites. Then I matched it with my nude flats and headed downstairs where my mom was sitting on the couch and my breakfast was ready. After having breakfast I came to sit next to my mom. "Ready for today?" she asked. "Mom it's not my first day!" She shrugged it off " Just asking." Then I heard a horn go off and I knew it was my best friend Maya. I kissed my mom on the cheek and went out. There I saw Maya in her Range Rover. Her family was wealthy plus they trusted her enough to not break the car. "Hey May!" "Hey Ash"
After saying our hellos we head straight to school.
______________________________________
"So are you going to tell him? " I asked her getting out of the car. "Are crazy!? Of course no!" OK I know you all are confused what is going on. Maya has had a crush since her 9th grade. His name is Nate Conners a.k.a the school's most popular guy. And even I can't deny the fact that he was hot.

"He will never like me" Maya said with a sad expression as her blond wavy hair bounced when she walked. "Girl, you are the most beautiful and amazing girl I know. And I don't see any reason for him not to like you" That was true. She was beautiful. Her Grey and green eyes matched her complexion. Her blond hair so soft and she had a perfect body with right curves. "Thanks Ash."
______________________________________

"I still haven't seen this new boy. And if he is Nate's buddy he would be hot." I heard a girl from my back say. Now even I was a bit curious to see the new boy. But as if my wish was heard I did see him but in a very perfect way. I crashed right into him. Wow the joy. Note the sarcasm.
" Ahh" I fell right on my butt. "Sorry beautiful, are you OK?" And then a very big yet a warm hand made contact with my arm and I was placed up. Then what I saw was pure heaven. My eyes landed on the most amazing pair of hazel and chocolate colored eyes. Lush pink lips which looked totally kissable. WAIT WHAT DID I JUST THINK!? A blank yet adorable expression. And the I realized that I had been staring for way too long. I blushed and looked away. But from corner of my eye I could see that he was smirking.
"I see you already met my buddy" I heard Nate say. Until then I didn't even notice that he was standing beside the gorgeous face with cute little moles. I REALLY NEED TO STOP THINKING! "Sorry I should have seen where I was walking." I said in a quit tone. "Well we can make it up by you giving me your name and your number. " he said. This statement caused a smile creeping up my face and a tint of red on my cheeks. But I mutated some courage and said back
"Is this how get a girl's number or hit on her? Well in that case it's too cheesy for me to handle. Later"
I started walking to my class with a smile on my face. And I heard the same melodic voice "Well if you don't want to tell your name, my name is Blake" "Whatever" I said back laughing. And kept walking. "I will make it up to you. Remember that princess!" I still kept walking and finally reached my class. Maybe he wasn't that bad either. Maybe I can be friends with him. He sure seems a fun person to be around. After sitting on my desk I realized something that I should have.
He called me a princess. The New Boy, Blake.