Chapter 3

Ashley's POV
It was already 1:45pm and I was about to leave the school ground when Blake came in sight with Grace. And he had a smug expression on his face watching me. I hated the feeling that came when he had his arm around Grace's shoulder, but who was I to judge with who he should date.

I didn't know that I was staring  for too long and he smirked my way. At that time I knew that he was doing this on porpoise. Arrogance was the only word to describe him at that time. I huffed a in response and went to Maya's car. Yep she has a car and now I just feel sorry for myself.
"You know Maya we can still exchange our parents so I can get the car?"

"No I am happy. And besides I don't want my baby get into a pole and you be like why can't it drive on her own?" I snickered on that thought. I remember, I was the one to break Maya's first car and clearly she doesn't want me to break  her second.
______________________________________

Finally I reached home. Bid a goodbye to my bestie and opened my front door." Mmmm something smells nice? Mom I am home!" I was struck with the aroma of hot baked cookies. I raced to the kitchen and went to have one when a hand just jolted mine back "Go to your room young lady the cookies are for everyone." I just pouted at mom

I went to my room got changed in my baggie t-shirt and leggings and strolled down. My mom told me that Maya and her parents were going to join us for dinner.

I was really looking forward for this evening.
After I finished my lunch I went into my room. Doing my maths homework I can't stop thinking about Blake. I rarely got any crushes but this was different. Even when he touched me there was a warmth in it. And I hate to admit that I loved the way he looked at me even though it was none.

Suddenly my phone beeped. Hoping it was Maya but the message was from an unknown number.

"I know you are thinking about me;)"
_unknown

"Who's this?"

"Oh Cm'on who would you think of right now? It's me, Blake"
_Blake

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my ways"
_Blake

"well what do you want?"

"I want you and Maya to meet me and Nate in the park in front of your house at 10:00 :)"
_Blake

I stared at this message. Should I go? What me and Maya end up kidnapped?

"why?" I texted back to confirm.

"you won't regret it :)"

"OK" I just hope I won't end up looking stupid.

Blake's POV
After Ashley texted me OK I was just over the moon. I really wanted to know this girl. I just scared her with my creepy texts. Well... Shit?

But me and Nate just wanted to get to know these girls. Nate likes Maya and he never told her because he thought she reject him for his player ways.
Yep its kind of funny that a player is scared of his crush.

I really look forward for this evening. Can't wait to see Ashley.
But the way she was looking at me when I and Grace walked out together. It tore me apart like I just broke her. Still I smirked at her and looked away with a huff. She would think I am an arrogant jerk. I should make it up to her. After all I act like I don't care, but inside, I care more than you can ever think Ash.
______________________________________
A/