Chapter 2

Blake's POV
My first day went quit well in the school. And I was finally able to meet Nate after such a long time. We both practically hugged each other for 5 minutes. He went Eastwood High when we were 13 and because his father also changed his job, they got transferred. During those days I really felt lonely. But now we are back together. Even I have to say that the girls in this school are a lot prettier and hot than the girls in my school. But this one girl who crashed into me, God her beauty... and her eyes were forest green in which you will get lost. But somehow I was able keep myself from getting lost in them. But she couldn't hide her blush after knowing they she was staring at me for long time. I found it pretty cute. I learned her name was Ashley Johnson. She is the school's intelligent girl and her best friend I suppose.

"So Blake how's the school so far?" Nate asked me as we were sitting in the cafeteria.
"Really cool"
I was looking around the cafeteria when I found a group of cheerleaders coming our way. One of them was really hot. But I wasn't in the mood.

"Hey Blake" her pitch voice was a bit to much to handle. Her hair were a coffee brown color which matched her complexion. Unfortunately I wasn't knowing her.
"hey....?"
"Nate haven't you told him about me? Anyway, my name is Grace sweetie."

And then suddenly she sat on my lap.
"Oh I am so sorry. But this is way comfortable." she said with small pout.
'Such a slut' Nate mouthed me and I snorted a bit.

But out of nowhere I saw Ashley, with another girl sitting on a table opposite to ours. And I started to kiss that Brace or Grapes whatever her name was just to see Ashley's reaction. And I was satisfied after breaking the kiss that I defiantly had an effect on her.

I wanted to know her more. She looked so cute when she was jealous and looked away to hide her blush. The sitting with her noticed and looked directly at me.
But when her eyes landed on Nate, she literally turned into a red tomato.
Ashley saw this and started laughing hard. Her laughter was like a melody to my ears.
I want to know you Ashley. I thought as I watched her laugh, her light brown hair bouncing. God she is beautiful.

Ashley's POV
Once the classes were over I told Maya everything about Blake incident.
"Oh God that was so cute" she said almost giggling like a child in the candy store.
"No it's not cute, its annoying. And he was going to make it up to me, I don't know what he meant?"

"Girl you are so silly" as a matter of fact I was silly in relationships. After my last boyfriend I never had any. I was so scared that eventually everyone was going to break my heart. But I'd rather not think about it now.

We entered the cafeteria and sat on the table which was unfortunately opposite to Blake's table. I saw the slut of the school, Grace towards their table and started talking to him. But somehow I knew that he was watching me. But Grace's next move made me a bit upset and boil with anger. SHE FREAKING GOT IN HIS LAP!! And I could see that he was also as shocked as I was but as the boy he is he kissed her.
Suddenly I felt my stomach drop. I became upset and angry. But why would I feel like this. Was I seriously jealous of him kissing Grace? I mean I met him just today and he can go on kissing anyone for all I care! But then why were my emotions greeting the best of me?
I knew he was staring at me right after they broke their kiss. Maybe he caught staring at him. I blushed furiously which can be seen even from a mile. I knew I was red as a freaking tomato. I saw him smirking towards me and I hid my face.
"What are you staring at?" as soon as May asked me she turned her to the table and saw Blake looking at us. She looked at him with a blank expression and I knew she hated the effect he had on me but still found it cute.

But as soon as she saw that Nate was looking at her she turned into the brightest shade of red ever known to man kind. She looked so cute.
I started laughing uncontrollably a bit too loudly.
"That's not funny! You were blushing too!" Maya whisper yelled trying to prove her point. But I just couldn't stop laughing.
By now everyone was looking at us but I knew one stare was affecting me the most. Blake's intimate stare was very noticeable on my back. But that time I didn't care what he thought about me. And I am sure that I can pit a tick on today's day as to how well it went. Now I just can't wait to get home.
______________________________________
A/N - finally the end of second chapter. Took me long enough to write 😅. I hope all you lovely people would like my first book. Yep it's my first book. 😊. And don't forget to leave a vote. Love ya'll😘😘
              ~Alice