02

Rye's POV

We'd been on the Train a while now trying to get Back to the flat. Blair was somewhere in another City doing Something with someone and we Had Just finished Filming a new Cover for the Channel.

I was listening to music as usual when a voice interupted  not only me but also the Conversation that was Going on between Brook and Andy about who was the better blonde.

"Excuse me?" I turned around to See an average height Girl with blond-brown kinda wavy Hair in a Big sweater that Said "FML- I'm over it" and black sweatpants.

"Yes?" Andy Said

"The train's kinda full and i have a Long way to go. Can i Sit here?" The Girl asked.

"Sure", Brook Smiled and I'm Sure None of the other Boys minder either. We were gonna get Off in about half an hour anyway.

I tried to relax and Just Look Out the window, when i saw her looking at all of us individualy. I guess she was Just trying to get to know the people she sat with.

I closed my Eyes pretending i didn't know i was next in Line for her inspectation. When about 30 seconds Had past it seemed save enough to reopen my Eyes.

She was taking a glance at Andy now, although she seemed to be more focussed on His Phone.

She didn't inspect Jack which was obvious though because she couldnt just Go "hey you (Andy) can you lean Back so i can See the Guy next to you. I don't Like to travel with Strangers"

Normally me or Brook would've broken the ice by now, but i was too tired and Brook was Out of His Mind since he'd Met that Girl at a meet and greet.

Anyway she Put her Headset on and Listened to music so noone was breaking the ice anytime soon.  I would've loved to though...

She saw me staring and looked Back at me. I Smiled at her wanting her to feel more comfortable Surrounded by 5 Guys she Had Just Met.

I Pointed to my ears hoping she would understand i wanted to Talk to Her. She looked confused for a second but when i Took my Headset of she understood and did the Same.

What do you think?
I'm sorry it's Not as Long As the First one.