The tree

Four days past , Cooper and I had nowhere to go or live , we were staying in a abandon store were there were still food for dogs, dogs come in night to get food and in the very back there's a lack were they can drink water - Cooper had a lot of fun those four days , he made a lot of friends when the dogs came in the night , but one day in the morning - Cooper woke me up he pull me from my sweetheart and grabbed my backpack , we been walking for an half hour , but intel we found something , something that is very big , beautiful , and old . It was the beautiful tree house that my grandmother did when I was 2years old - she said that if something bad happened , or if I needed something - everything will be in that house , I never got in because when she died she told me " If one day, you need help , money , food , or clothing , or even too shower - ( she whisper ) go to the tree house and never let go of Cooper - he knows what to do " . When my grandmother told me that I had always think , were's that tree house , what do you mean Cooper? , and why will something bad will happen , but know I know what she meant by that. When I got closer to the tree house I saw a a big wood box that Cooper got in , Cooper grabbed a string that gave it to me , he was trying to tell me to pull it - but I current understand until I did , I pull the string and the wood box that Cooper was in got height and height - until he rich the floor from the tree house . " Ruff rufff ! (come on Aria get in the house ! ) "Cooper yell . I saw a four string's one color yellow that was the box for Cooper the other one orange - I pull the orange and a thick large string fall and I grabbed my self there and go up . When I got up I saw a beautiful medium tree house, it was incredible, it was the most wonderful thing I have ever seen - ( I started crying for joy ) " Cooper this is so wonderful - I can't... I just can't believe this " Cooper came and snuggle with me. I went to see around with Cooper it had a mini furniture , fridge, a stow , restroom , a bed for Cooper , bookshelves , TV ( it was old but I didn't care) , radio , phone ( also old ) , but then I saw a note - that was written by my grandmother - it said " Dear Aria , you are a wonderful little girl , and you are really sweet and very very smart, I wanted to write you this cart for you can know that I will always love you , but also for you can know that you will be safe in this house , when it rains water will not go inside and I know you can't go to school so I gave you some books for you can read and you will be extra smart, also there's a secret I have to tell you - in this tree house there's a wonderful secret place that is your Room , but it has some very fun stuffs if your bored , there was no more space when I was making the tree house so I dis aided to make your room in the very dip bottom , so actually everything you see up heir it's also in your Room but down , under the furniture there's a square were you pick it up and you go thru the slide, then everything will be there to . Ho and I almost forgot - there's a nother note dawn there. "