Author's Note

I know this is disappointing, but I've decided to end the story here.

The main reason is simply because my heart just isn't in it anymore. What I've written of chapter 10 didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, and taking a break from writing has put some space between me and how emotionally invested I was in this book before. I've decided it's probably best if I just leave it how it is now on a cliffhanger and let everyone choose their own ending. I know how much that sucks, but I can't force myself to write something I'm not proud of out of obligation to the readers (the same readers who have stuck by me and this story for over a year and whom [gotta have that grammar lmao] I appreciate so so so incredibly much).

That being said, another huge reason (get ready for it) is because I don't like Twenty One Pilots anymore. I'm just not into their music, don't stab me. My tastes have changed quite a bit over time, and now I listen to things like 80s punk and shitty lo-fi bands. But overall, the deciding factor for me getting the hell out of the clique is unfortunately because of how toxic it's gotten. I'm not gonna get into that because I don't want to cause any arguments, but I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from.

Don't worry though, because you guys certainly haven't seen the last of me. I'm planning an upcoming story (this time it's gonna be frerard) with one chapter posted every day for a month so no one has to worry about update schedules or it getting discontinued. More details on that in the near future!

You can also find me on Instagram @ 1800mallgoth. I'm really active on there, so if you have any questions about this story or would just like to be friends, that's the place to go.

Once again, a HUGE thank you goes out to anyone and everyone who has ever read, voted, or commented on this story. I know it's cheesy, but it really does mean a lot to me that people out there actually enjoy my writing and some even think I have talent??? (Side note: if any of you seriously read through all this, comment an emoji and I'll send u an invisible prize bc you deserve one!!)

ily all,

kit