Fighting

(M/n) hated going to the city since he would see many mermaids being sold in the black market since the lord Tomura hates All Might peacemaker of the mermaids since he believes that Mermaids will cause distortion between the two races that live separately and he hates it so much. And that's why (M/n) doesn't travel to the city but a certain Mermaid that was mind controlling a human on the stage was getting bid while having injuries on his body. The bidding was on the outskirts of the town where most criminal activity happened and nobody said that (M/n) was an innocent at all and with his handgun, he fired everybody in the head causing instant headshots. "Excuse me, excuse me" (M/n) said to the dead corpse of every human on the bidding site before grabbing a water bag to transport the mermaid. Hitoshi was giving a fight to get out of the water bag but when (M/n) drugged poor Hitoshi, Hitoshi then fell asleep inside the bag until he woke up in a tank that was close to sea while being bandaged up from the bruises and cuts it had while it had a waterproof something on his body while kelp bandages on his body. Hitoshi asked how the heck did this human possed such knowledge about sea medical help since he hasn't seen one that possed that kind of knowledge on land. (M/n) got close to the water before giving an onigiri to Hitoshi whos stomach was growling in hunger and before leaving and attending his garden that was outside.

"Why are you helping me?"Why not?" Hitoshi then smirked and used his power "I command you to take me to the sea" (M/n) then stopped tending the garden before picking up Hitoshi who somehow took a liking to his built body and scent that was soothing. (M/n) took Hitoshi to the backyard of the house before a green haired merman screamed: "(M/N)". Hitoshi was surprised to see Midoriya at the backyard, Midoriya was also surprised to see Hitoshi on the arms of (M/n) that somehow sent a pang to his chest "Hitoshi, What are you doing on (M/n) arms?". When Hitoshi got closer to the sea he commanded (M/n) to put him down gently to the sea where (M/n) did. Midoriya then explained what was going on and how (M/n) could be trusted Hitoshi then said its goodbye and so did Izuku that said he was here for a quick visit. 

At the end, I was left alone before I went to my basement to do a certain something.

The next day I went to the town's beach where I could get inspiration to draw a bit and in the town beach, I saw some of the of the Merpeople like that class were practicing their powers behind a big cliff that was hidden away from the town. And they saw me, just Izuku who then waved and smile and was screaming my name and all the students and peers were then looking at me with a wide eye. I got close to the ocean from the top of the cliff and then I was pushed by a bunch of bullies who were doing a dare and that was pushing somebody while I left my tools on the towns cliff. While falling I see them run off and in the distance, i see Izuku swimming to me and I glare at the ocean before turning to a ball and falling into the vast ocean and hitting my head with the coral. I groan in pain before i see Katsuki who somehow his eyes turn more red then the usual and before he swims to me and drags me away. I use my gills to breath before hiding it away and passing out by the lack of blood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Dark out