chapter 3.

A/N

I have no idea why I still can't move on. Whenever I hear Before Our Spring, its as if my heart suddenly goes all heavy and painful, and I feel like I can't breathe...and then I start crying all of a sudden. It's so weird. I mean, why is this still happening to me? It's been so awfully long...I guess this is what it feels like. I used to feel numb, like all my thoughts and everything has evaporated- now I feel everything.

Well....I don't know what to say...so let's go with the story. Hit me up with comments if you want to here. Have a good, long chat here. Rant here. I don't care. Do anything.

___________________________________

"So Cassidy? Why are you so awfully quiet?" mom asked as she was cooking dinner. She barely put some extras in a Tupperware, when she suddenly turned around and asked, "Did something go wrong?"

Nothing had technically. The little session with Sandy had felt rather odd, but then it went fine I guess for a first session.

But it still didn't feel right. But was there anything I could do about it?

"No."

Mom looked skeptically at me, frowned a little and then sighed to herself and turned around. "Okay, then. I guess. Come here and get your dinner."

I got up absentmindedly, and then picked up my plate from the counter and went back at the table. "Enjoy," she said half-heartedly as she took off her apron. "Good to know you're okay." She left the kitchen quickly as she said that she had to pick up some groceries she had accidentally left at a friend's house. She just...ran.

It sounded as if she was the one sad.

But who was I to help her out? I couldn't help myself out. Heck, I need a shrink myself and there was no way I would become a replacement for a shrink right on day one.

I suddenly got a text.

"I'm just tired, if you are wondering. Work didn't go great today. I was worried the same happened to you at your psychiatrist.."

I looked down at my food and thought, "Not everyone is okay around me, excepting me, so I guess..okay."