A Prince And His Princess

Filler/spacer
*Freddies POV*
I look into the somewhat bright sky trying not to forget what an amazing night I had. Love wise-not sex wise.
We told each other how we felt. I said I loved her-she said she loved me.
I rolled over to see her still sleeping face. She's so beautiful even when she sleeps.
"Good morning my new beautiful girl.." I whispered as I kissed her soft cheek.
"Mmmmh let me slweep!" She said putting her head under the pillow. Why the hell was she talking like a kid?
"Why are you talking like that?" I laughed. "Do I need to start treating you like a kid? You aren't that much younger than me!"
"I'm just tired you dork! What happened last night?"
Did she seriously forget??
"Did you really forget what happened last night?"
She looked down to her covered lap and froze. "We-we didn't you know...have sex? Right?"
I regret giving her a look as if she was dumb as shit. "No we didn't" I said with a small laugh. "How could we have sex with all of your pajamas still on? You weren't drunk...! Were you?" Now I was kinda worried.
"I wasn't goof! And I do remember what happened last night!" She said rolling over almost on top of me.
"Oh my god your squishing me!" I laughed hysterically.
"I'm not that heavy! I only way 105!" She said while still rolling on top of me, arms crossed on my chest. I had to do I double take for a minute there. 105?? She looks much skinnier than that!
"Prove it! Go step on that scale in the bathroom because you look much skinnier than that!"
"Carry me then! I'm not that light!"
I rolled out of bed and opened my arms out so she could let me carry her. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO LIGHT! OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" I said hysterically while I carried her to my bathroom.
"Oh shut up! I don't even like being this way anyway! My thighs are to skinny!" She said lightly whacking my head playfully.
"Why wouldn't you like your body! It's gorgeous!" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. Her face then got red as hell from blushing.
"Alright alright! Now can I prove to you I do weigh 105!?" She said while laughing. After a moment or two of stepping on the scale, we finally saw numbers-110. Oh shit!
"Ha! I told you!"
"But it says you're 110. I think you've gained some honey!"
She looked down for a minute...and...smiled?
"Why are you so happy love? You've gained weight!"
"Because...I don't really like being that light! I don't like my thighs or my arms!"
"You're way to happy about this! But...oh well, I still love your cute ass!" I said while laughing and wrapping my arms around her waist.
(Guys love yourselves. I originally wasn't trying to put this message in this chapter but I realized it might help some and be for the best) 
"I love you too you weirdo...who almost squashed me last night while sleeping and was a blanket hog!"
"I DID NOT!" I gasped "dramatically". "YOU DID! YOU APPARENTLY WERE SO COLD THAT YOU ROLLED OVER AND TOOK ALL THE SHEETS! I THEN HAD TO YANK THEM BACK SO I COULD HAVE SOME!"
Now she was dying of laughter. "Well maybe next time you should pin me down with sheets and tuck them in the side of the bed! Maybe then I won't be a "sheet stealer!"" She laughed softly leaning the back of her head against my chest(she was turned around and my arms were around her waist).
"I think I should give you a nickname. Like one I can always use, because I don't want to keep calling you so many things."
"Okay. I think I should give you one too."
"How about..." I had to think for a moment. "How about...princess? You always walk like one, so I guess I better call you one and treat you like one." I said with enthusiasm.
"Aright...I love it! I think I should call you Prince Charming." She smiled at me.
"I love it...! But I thought you were about to call me Queen or something." I said with a laugh.
She turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy. "I think I would be a better Queen than you."
I gasped dramatically after she said that. "Oh really sheet stealer??"
"Yeah you Katherine-squasher!!"
"I DIDN'T SQUASH YOU!!" I screamed.
"YES YOU DID! AND YOU MADE ME TAKE A MAJORITY OF THE COVERS BECAUSE YOU KEPT HOGGING THEM!!" She screamed back.
"HA! SO YOU ADMIT IT! YOU DID STEAL THE COVERS!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!" I laughed hysterically.
"Hmph." She muttered as she escaped my arms that were wrapped around her. She then stormed out of the bathroom downstairs to the kitchen(like a fucking princess,of course).
"Princess wait! Come back!" I pleaded while also trying not to laugh.
Was this seriously going to be our first fight?
I heard her stomp all the way down to the kitchen, still grunting with "anger". I then ran downstairs to the kitchen to see Katherine giving me an angered look with her arms crossed against her chest.
"Are we really gonna argue over something that dumb?" I said while still trying to hold in the laughter.
"Yes! And it wasn't that dumb! I was fucking freezing!" She whined.
"Oh princess you poor thing! Why didn't you tell me love?"
"I did. You were apparently weren't in the mood for it and said "Baby, baby,baby. Don't you worry about all that fucking load of shit!" By the way, you said "shit" as "shot". And then you said-"I'll take a look at that tomorrow."
THAT???
"What the hell did I mean by that??" I was so fucking confused.
"Hon I think you meant...um...down there!" She said ending with a whisper.
I gave her a look as if she had twenty seven heads.
"Baby...! I wouldn't do that! Not...not until you're one hundred percent okay with any of it." I said pulling her into my arms.
I really didn't want to take advantage of her like that! Yes she was beautiful, and had things about her that other girls could possibly envy, but I wouldn't do such a thing like that!
"You promise?" She asked while I held her close.
"I promise baby. And you're my princess. You should be treated like one all the time."
She softly giggled. "Right Prince Charming! Thank you! And you're right-I am your princess and you're already treating me like one!"
There was a time of silence between us until she finally spoke:
"You know your birthday is coming up soon. Exactly a month. What do you want?"
"I already have you. I think that's already an amazing present."
"Hon it's only been a day! You've known me since May, so that's...at least 3 months."
"Touché my love. Touché."
"But seriously! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
"I DON'T KNOW! SURPRISE ME!" I yelled jokingly.
She laughed adorably-as if she was a child. She's to cute.
"You know maybe I should have Mary help me! I mean why not have someone who knows you better than I do."
Oh hell no.
Recipe for disaster...
Authors Note:
Hey guys! I know I know! This chapter is pretty boring and has taken me a while to work on, but I'll try my best to make future ones better! Hope you guys somewhat enjoyed this! Also sorry if this was short💕
-QueenGal1977