Get Down, Make Love

WARNING!
If you do not feel comfortable reading this part of the story, I suggest you skip. I'm not trying to hold you back. You can read if you want but like I said if you feel uncomfortable reading this, please skip! -QueenGal1977
(If you are reading, view discretion is advised due to the mature content coming up!)

*Katherine's POV*
I didn't want to do this.
But looking back on this night, I realized it was worth it in the end.
"Are you okay princess?" Freddie said, suddenly awaking me from my overthinking.
"Huh? Oh yes. I'm fine." I shuddered. "I'll be right back love. I'll see you in a few moments."
"Oh...um...ok?" He said confusingly.
I broke away from his grasp on me and quickly headed up to the bedroom to grab the lingerie I picked out for tonight. I then rushed to the ensuite bathroom to change as fast as I could.
Why am I doing this? Is it for him or is it for me? You know what Katherine? I'm just going to say it's for the both of us somehow. No...wait...that doesn't make sense.
All these thoughts rang through my head as I changed into the black, lace, and somewhat silky lingerie set.
I looked at myself in the mirror and almost cried. I felt as if I was nothing. My body looked terrible and I had a feeling that Freddie would just use me and kick me to the curb.
Finally, I got the courage to go out there. What I didn't know-how Freddie was going to react once I showed myself to him.
I then opened the door.
There he was. Freddie was standing, back towards me, looking out he window.
I would've thought I'd be the one to do that.
"Hey Prince Charming." I said softly.
"Hey princes-"he stopped and looked at me in shock. "Woah."
"Wh-what is it?" I stuttered.
"You...you look...amazing." He said taking my hands in his.
"Do I?" I started to blush.
"Why of course." He looked into my eyes. "What's all this for?"
I looked down. "Well...it might just be the last present for your birthday." I looked down again, now feeling ashamed of myself for doing this.
He tried lifting my chin so I could look at him. But I wouldn't let myself do it. "Look at me."
"I can't."
"Please!"
"..."
"Princess please look at me! Please please!" He almost begged.
Freddie finally (somewhat) forced my head up to look at him.
I could see how much heartbreak was in his eyes. "Why are you doing this?"
"...to make you happy." I almost choked on my words.
"I'm only happy, when you're happy." He whispered. "So do you really...really want this?" He pulled me into a long passionate kiss.
When I finally broke away, I answered him. "...yes."
He kissed me one more time on the lips and slowly moved the hand on my back, lower until I felt a hand squeeze on my bottom. 
Now I'm ready for it.
Freddie then picked me up and threw me on the bed without hesitation. I then felt myself sinking into the mattress as he  climbed onto the bed, then on top of me.
Can't escape now, can I?
He the proceeded to kiss me more passionately by each one. I felt him move his hands all around my body, my breasts, my stomach, my legs. Every part of my body, he touched me like I had never been touched before. And I let him. And I loved it. But I wanted more. I needed more.
Freddie clearly knew what I was thinking, because he then moved his mouth towards my neck, my still covered breasts, and my stomach. I gasped at every move he made with his mouth on my body.
He was hungry and wanted more. I could tell. Freddie searched with his hands on my back, to find the opening of my bra. He unhooked my bra and there I was. Vulnerable from my upper half.
I ripped his jacket off and threw it to the other side of the room. His shirt and pants were next. I did my best to undo the buttons on his shirt and threw it to wherever it would land. I undid his pants and tried sliding them off myself. When I only reached about halfway, Freddie finished for me. "Why you little..." He said deeply with a devilish glare. Freddie moved his hand lower...and lower...and lower until he touched my lady parts. I gasped at the feeling. "Oh......yes!"
Just by the motion of his hand on my parts, I realized I needed much more of him. I wanted to be closer to him. I fumbled at the band of his underwear and successfully slid them down to where there was nothing on him anymore.
"I can see we're hungry aren't we?" He said in deep whisper.
And there it was. His throbbing erection out for me to see. And it was huge.
Freddie then removed my underwear, the last part of me that was covered was now open for him to see. He then kept rubbing my parts until I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my legs as he continued to rub and clenched my fists. And then I begged.
"Please...please...please."
"What do you want princess?" He teased. "You need to use your words."
"Fuck me! Fuck me! Please please please Freddie!" I begged.
This was Freddie's cue for the big and nerve racking moment. He took his...part and slowly entered inside of me.
I gasped at the size of it as he entered inside me. "Oh! It's...it's...so...big!"
Where the hell did that come from?
This pain that I'd eventually grow to love consumed my entire body, I felt as if he was all the way to my stomach.
Freddie started to move back and forth inside me as I started to dig my nails into his vain-popping back. He then bit his bottom lip as he started to thrust faster.
"Fuck!" I muttered under my breath.
Freddie clearly heard me, because after that he started thrusting faster-faster than ever.
"OH YES!!" I screamed as loud as I could.
Freddie kept thrusting until he climaxed. "OH FUCK YES!"
He was drenched in sweat as he pulled himself out of me and laid on my chest for a minute. He breathed heavily as his fingers traced my stomach.
"Are you alright princess? Did I hurt you?" He asked, still tracing my stomach.
"I'm fine. It only hurt for a short amount of time, but are you alright?"I reasoned while running my hands through his damp ebony hair that was now starting to curl.
"Of course I'm alright. What did you mean by "it only hurt for a short time?"" He looked up at me with a small amount of worry in his eyes.
"Freddie," I whispered calmly. "I was a virgin before all this."
His eyes widened with fear. "Oh darling why didn't you say something?"
"I thought you knew Freddie!" I lightly laughed. "But are you happy?"
"Depends" He said.
"On what?" I asked.
"Are you happy?"
"I am actually."
I realized at that moment how much more I wanted. I wasn't ready to end the night yet.
"What's the look for princess?" He asked as he pulled himself up to me.
"I want more of you. I'm not ready for the night to end." I tried to whisper sexually.
Freddie bit his lip, and the kissed me passionately. Small passionate kisses eventually became extremely passionate kisses, when I felt his tongue plunge inside my mouth. He then kissed every part of my body, going lower and lower.
"Freddie, what are you doi-" I tried to speak but his tongue eventually took over me. Oh my lord!
"OH YES! YES YES YES! FUCK YES FREDDIE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I kept getting received from him until he broke free and lied on his back. "Now do me princess. Do me now." He ordered.
I looked down to find him having his throbbing erection return again. He was huge, and he was ready.
I slowly bent down and started to "do" him. As soon as I did, he started bucking his hips up and down, until I had to eventually hold him down.
"OH YES! OH THATS RIGHT BABY OH FUCK YES!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Freddie then pulled me back up and kissed me passionately until we both were out of breath.
"Are you good now?" He asked while we both tucked ourselves under the sheets of our bed.
"Now I am yes." I sighed with a small smile. "Are you good now?"
"Why yes I am." He said, wrapping his arm around me.
"Are you happy now Freddie?" I asked with deep concern.
"Katherine," He said pulling me close. "I'm happy because I have you, and not just for sex or to show off or anything like that. I'm happy because I'm with you. Whenever you're happy, I'm happy. And I love you."
Tears almost came into my eyes as he spoke. "I love you too." I finally whispered.
"Well, sweet dreams my beautiful princess." He said while the both of us laid down.
"Goodnight Freddie. Sweet dreams." I whispered as I shut the light off.
I rolled over, then Freddie pulled me close to him.

There we were...sleeping blissfully...