With Help From Mother Mary

Yay we're gonna hear from Mary's POV! Hope you guys enjoy! -QG1977
*Mary's POV*
I didn't want to do this.
I was supposed to spend the day with her-Katherine.
Looking back on it now, I realized how silly my anger was,but I was younger then. I was envious of her. She was young, beautiful and had Freddie wrapped around her little finger-or so I thought. I was much more meaner to her than I was to David-which thinking about it now, I realize how stupid I was. She was younger than me,and everyone seemed to adore her. I was only 25, she was 21 and Freddie was 30, almost 31. It was a huge age gap in my book. But no one seemed to mind.
As I was saying, a few days before the start of September, Katherine(yes she actually talked to me) asked me one day while I was visiting Freddie's flat,if the two of us could go shopping for Freddie's birthday. She said that it was her first time spending Freddie's birthday with him, and she wanted it to be perfect...or somewhat perfect...her words not mine.
We were now on our way to Kensington Market(seem familiar?) to go find gifts for Freddie-since the both of us haven't gotten him anything, along with outfits for his party. His party was going to be at a place called Country Cousin, and apparently supposed to be one to remember. Katherine had never been there before, but me and Freddie have been many times. She seemed excited after I told her about it.
But now I had to prepare myself for spending the day with Freddie's new girl...
*********************************
"Do you think Freddie would like this?"
Katherine had seemed to have finally found something for Freddie, meanwhile I was still trying to figure out what the fuck my best friend wanted. She had found him a Polaroid camera. I thought he already had one until a month before he confessed to me that he stole mine after we broke up. Ass.
"I think he'll like having one he can call his own." I laughed. "The one he had when you guys first met was one he stole from me after we broke up. He decided to tell me last month that he did it. Fucker!"
Katherine laughed as she looked at the camera. "I never knew that! Well I guess this might be a good for him! Brand new photographic start!"
I laughed while still trying to find something for Freddie. I guess me and Katherine were now starting to not seem like enemies. Freddie's going to be happy about that.
"I might get him...accessories for the camera." I said awkwardly.
"I think that's a good idea. He's going to love it! Now he doesn't have to steal the camera and the camera stuff from you anymore!" She laughed.
I just laughed quietly as I picked my present for Freddie and followed Katherine up to the register to pay.
"Umm...how much is this camera?" Katherine asked nervously.
I then looked at the tag and almost freaked out. "Dearie it's um...£350...!"
Her eyes then almost popped out of their sockets after hearing the price. "I-I think I should go and find him something else. I don't wanna spend to much on him! I mean I know he gave me a lot of money to spend, but I don't want him to think I'm taking advantage of his money." She whispered worriedly. She then tried to get out of the line until I grabbed her arm.
"Katherine stop! He's going to love it! Okay?"
"Oh...um...alright. I just don't like taking advantage of his money!"
Wait so she didn't want just his money?
"You-you just don't want his money?"
"No! I'd never do that! I don't want to seem childish, but if I was just with him for the money, I'd do it sooner and leave him sooner! I love him!"
Man, I feel like shit now for assuming she was a gold digger. Damn!
"I-I-I never knew that! I just assumed you were just acting for his attention and his money! I'm so sorry!"
She looked down as we moved up in the line. "So that's why you don't like me? I thought you were just jealous of me! But, I mean-what's there to be jealous of? I'm not that pretty! You're actually really pretty! Freddie told me about how he still thinks your gorgeous even though you two aren't together anymore."
"He did?"
She nodded while I was still in shock. "I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way! I guess I was just...jealous! I was being more rude to you, than I was to David! I feel terrible!"
"I accept your apology Hon! Now we should really be hurrying up to the register because we got to go outfit shopping, and there are people waiting behind us to go, and I don't think they're to happy that we're taking so long!" She whispered while trying not to laugh during the last bit of it. 
We then paid for our gifts and proceeded out of the store we were in.
"So where should we go to find outfits?"
"Biba?"
"Are we really going to go there just because I work there!" I laughed as we walked through Kensington Market.
"But they have perfect party outfits! Also I actually forgot you worked there!" She said laughing.
"I mean we can still go there if you like!" I said still walking.
"Sounds fine by me!"
*********************************
"I found a few options!" Katherine almost screamed while running towards me.
"Go try them on!" I said while trying to hold in my laughter.
"I'll be back!" She said while running to the dressing room.
After a few moments, I was waiting outside the dressing room, the curtain opened and Katherine stepped out showing me her first outfit: