4. Never Too Sick

you're sick but still take care of the boys, and you're daughter. (:

for svicidall 💓
-

Chibs eyed you all day, as you sniffled and coughed at the desk. You were working on not only club business throughout the day, but handling stuff at the T.M.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" A prospect poked their head in through the office.

"Mhm?" You sniffled.

"Chibs wants to know if you have the—" You sighed as you dug the packet out of the pile of papers you've been working on.

"Here." You sniffled once more before handing it to him.

"Thanks." He said nervously as you just nodded. Once you decided you've done enough paperwork, you headed towards the clubhouse to clean up. The party the night before left a mess.

You pressed your hand against your back to try and relieve the pain, but you continued to walk towards the club. You chuckled as you heard Chibs whistle.

"Mom!" Juniper yelled at you, grease and oil covered her and her clothes.

"You didn't decide to change out of your stuff?" You chuckled and took the bag of prescriptions.

"I gotta work." Juniper shrugged before blowing you a kiss, and walking towards Chibs. You held the bag of prescriptions, before walking into the clubhouse.

As you cleaned up the clubhouse, time flew by and before you knew it, the boys were already in church.

"Mo ghra," Chibs sighed softly as he strode towards you, almost relieved to see you, pulling you into a hug. "You feelin' any better?"

"Juniper swung by with my medicine, so soon, hopefully." You said quietly as the two of you walked outside, hand in hand. "She's growing up too fast."

"Getting beautiful like her mother," Chibs smirked as he put on his helmet, and looked over to you.

"I can't take all of the credit." You smirked back before he cupped your face to kiss you.

"I'm sick," You chuckled as you grabbed his face before he kissed you.

"I don't care, I wanna kiss my wife." He slurred before pecking your lips.

"Let's go home," You breathed before you got onto his motorcycle.

Once you arrived home, Juniper was already in her room studying.

"I'll go check on her," Chibs offered as you nodded.

You hoped a shower would help how you felt, so that's exactly what you did.

It was nice, but it didn't help as much as you thought it did.

You put on one of Chibs' t shirts, and some underwear before brushing your hair. Chibs walked into the room, pressing a kiss to your temple before changing out of his clothes. Once you finished brushing your hair, you turned around and watched Chibs get comfortable in the bed.

"C'mere, love." He sighed with a slight smirk on his face. He looked exhausted as you did. You crawled into your side of the bed, and onto Chibs as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you," You mumbled into his chest before you drifted off to sleep.

"Love you too, mo ghra." He grinned and kissed your head, before the both of you fell asleep peacefully.