pool parties //

IM NOT DEAD LOL HEY GUYZZ 

light smut :)) nothing like "fuck me in the ass daddy" tho LOL 

your pov;

Your best friend was having a huge party, and even though you weren't really in the mood, you knew you could never have a bad time when you were around that large group; there was always something crazy bound to happen, whether it be hot boxing a room or dancing on top of a pool float.

In reality, you kind of needed the good time... You hadn't really been in a serious relationship; just a month; but it had kind of hit you hard when you found out you got cheated on last night because he got drunk and was an asshole. Everything had been perfect up until that point, so it just hit you kind of hard. 

The party was set to start around eight p.m, and you decided to be around fifteen minutes 'late' due to 'traffic,' just so that you could just kind of slide into any party going on without receiving a bunch of extensive questions from your friends about whatever happened last night; you still couldn't quite wrap your head around it.

----- later @ the party -----

You locked your car, and just walked right through her large house out to the pool, setting your keys, sunglasses, and backpack down on a table inside. 

The sun was already starting to set, and everyone said a quick hello to you as you took off your cut off shorts and t-shirt before jumping in the pool. You looked around to see who was there; obviously, your close group of about five girl friends were there, all just lounging around on floats.

 There were also a lot of guys there; mostly they were older than you, so you had kind of seen them around enough to know their names, but you didn't know them personally. Calum, a kind of tall brunette, was sitting in a pool chair winking at one of your friend's friends. Michael, who had a different color of rainbow in his hair every other day it seemed, was reapplying sunscreen... even though he was sitting in the shade. A long haired dirty-blonde, Ashton, was showing off, trying to race next to another blonde, who looked kind of awkward, but in a hot way, Luke. 

You just sat on a ledge, watching people's Snapchat stories on your phone until you were ready to fully commit to swimming or anything, when you found your as-of-last-night ex's snapchat story again. You sighed, and put your phone down, right as Luke scooted in next to you.

"Heyyy, it's y/n, right?" He asked. You nodded; of course you already knew his name, and he probably knew that you did, so you didn't even bother asking back.

"I heard about (ur ex's name here).... if it makes you feel any better at all, he has a small dick," he said, laughing. You giggled a little; that did kind of make you feel better. "But all jokes aside, you could do so much better." 

"Thank you," you said, kind of agreeing with him; anyone could do better than a cheater, after all. 

Calum called him over to come look at something, and Luke very quickly rolled his eyes, smiled, and swam over.

----later, more towards 9:30 pm----

After it got fully dark outside, and pretty cold, everyone had migrated to the hot tub; where there was, for sure, not enough room for about thirty people. You were sitting on the outer edge, next to Luke. He kind of had his arm around you, and everyone was somewhat playing truth or dare, or getting fingered by their boyfriends. 

You guys had just been kind of talking all night, but right now he was getting really close to you; and you didn't mind it. You couldn't deny that he was attractive, seemed intelligent, funny, and nice, and had an amazing body.

He seemed to absentmindedly put his hand on your thigh, and he glanced over at you as you bit your lip; Luke seemed as if he was debating whether or not to move it, but you didn't make any move for him. He left it there for a minute, and then started moving it up and down.

"You good?" He whispered, only loud enough for you to hear it; no one else had really noticed that he was doing anything; everyone else was absorbed in their own thing.

You responded by placing your hand on his knee, testing him. He looked at you with a smirk on his face, and you moved it up a little, tapping your fingers against his upper inner thigh, but not close enough to give him any kind of relief; just to tease.

He moved his warm hand away from your thigh, and you looked over to figure out the reason for loss of contact. He had it in his swim shorts.

"I'm so fucking hard, it's obvious as hell," he said.

IDK IF I WANAN CONTINUE THIS LMAO ITS A REAL STORY THAT HAPPENED (not w luke but ya)