improved "truth or dare *smut*"

a/n: hey babess! my old version of this chapter was so ick, it deserves to go down the trash chute straight away! anyways, hope you enjoy this one better. im in the progress of replacing the rubbish!

YOUR POV

 You always looked forward to the nights with your boyfriend and the band. They were always the most thrilling and wild times of your life. At first, you had been shocked at just how crazy they were underneath the surface. They always seemed so nice and mellow to the public eye. However, these boys could create a mess!

You were rummaging through the closet of your hotel room, shared with your tall, blonde boyfriend when you found the cute, casual outfit you had been looking for. It was a white, short-sleeve and lacy semi-crop top, denim Hollister shorts, and Adidas superstars. 

You suddenly felt arms wrapped around your waist and you turned around, beaming. Luke was standing there and gave you a quick kiss. 

"Hmm, what are you doing babe?" You asked, laughing as he buried his face in the crook of your neck, peppering little sweet, innocent kisses here and there. 

He pulled away and smiled. That boy had no clue what he did to you. Your cheeks flushed a bright red as her turned around and continued to ready himself.

*an hour or whoever long later*

Luke was slightly buzzed, sitting on a third of your hotel bed. He wasn't drunk but he was feeling the effects of the alcohol, as were his bandmates. You were the most sober, only having sips here and there of whatever Luke was drinking. Since you were in this hotel for a week, you had plenty of every type of beverage stocked up in your fridge, beer being one of the many. 

"We should play truth or dare!" The five year old in Calum came out. He sat up from his spot on the couch, the other boys following in their various arm-chairs and Indian style positions on the floor. It was only 11:31 pm in New York, however your night had already been swell.

"Y/N, what do you say?" Luke asked, slugging an arm around you, causing an uproar from the boys.

"Go for it," you laughed. 

"Alright, Calum, your idea... you're first," Ashton said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare, my mother didn't raise a pussy," Calum remarked, with a smirk, almost challenging the older boy.

"Give Mikey a peck on the cheek," Luke dared. Calum shot him a dirty look, however didn't pull back on his prior statement. Glumly, he walked over, swung his legs over the armchair, and gave Michael a kiss on the cheek. 

"Alright, my turn!" Calum cooed, darting his eyes across the room. They landed on me. "Y/N, truth or dare?"

*sorry that the fucking point of view changes from you to I in this part... I'm not sure which I prefer. let me know!*

"Dare," I said, smiling. "'My mother didn't raise a pussy.'" I mocked him, and everyone laughed, especially Luke, cuddling me a little bit closer.

"Palm your boyfriend through his pants for a solid thirty seconds," Calum said, smiling, however it wasn't sincere. Michael opened his mouth into an 'O' shape, and Ashton looked ready to get up and smack Calum, however he didn't. Everyone waiting for my response, however, I was waiting for Luke to do something. He gulped awkwardly and shifted, rolling over.

"Why, Calum? Would that turn you on?" I challenged. "This dick is allllllllll mine." I reached my hand out and put it on Luke's thigh, moving it up and to the center. Luke flinched.

All the boys looked down, but remained in complete silence as I continued. Luke was counting 30 seconds in a whisper, every now and then his voice would change a bit. This was how the boys were sure I wasn't just sitting there. 

"OKAY, okay fuck that was...... that was 30 seconds," Luke gulped.

"Lads, I think we're better off to our own rooms," Ashton said, ushering them all out the door. He turned around and glanced at us, crossing his head, chest, and shoulders the way a Catholic does on Sundays. 

Once they were all out, Luke got up and locked the door, including the dead-bolt. I walked over to all the windows, making sure the blinds were sealed. He also locked the door leading into the adjoining room; Calum's. 

He turned around, smirking, slowly getting closer to me. His large frame hovered over me, but it wasn't intimidating. I knew he was a sweetheart, and a little baby at that.

"The fuck was that Y/N?" he asked, not actually mad. 

"I believe I palmed you through your pants for 30 seconds," I said, giggling. He gently pushed me down onto the bed, making sure to not hurt me in the process. He suddenly got up and turned off all of the lights except for the bedside ones. I smiled. He was always so sweet. 

Back to hovering over me, he gave me a kiss on my lips, pulling away and nibbling at my bottom lip a little bit. There was so much love and so much lust in that one quick motion. He slowly kissed down my neck, being respectful as to not leaving hickies where it'd be very visible. His hands fumbled with the bottom of my shirt for a little bit before he pulled it over my head. He pulled one bra strap down and kissed the spot where the fabric had once been.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, in a low, husky voice. He repeated the same process on the other side, agonizingly taking his time. When he was done, he reached behind my back and undid the clasp with one hand, pulling it off and discarding it somewhere across the room. He stopped for a minute, straddling my hips, and i sat up and pulled his shirt off. Kissing down my stomach, he reached my mid-belly and moved down where he was sitting in order to pull off my shorts. He kissed my hip bones and inner thighs before he pulled down my panties.

"You're the cutest," he said, looking up from his spot in between my thighs, making eye contact with me before going back down. He kicked off his jeans, leaving him only in Calvin Klein's, his boner obvious. 

He kissed all around my lower region, purposely avoiding where I needed him the most. I was getting wetter than the second, and ready to beg when he suddenly sucked my ball of nerves into his mouth. It was abrupt, and nothing like the previous soft and sweet actions of his. Every second he sucked harder, and he added two fingers at the same time.

I didn't even have time to feel the ball grow in my stomach. He worked in perfect sync, as if his tongue and fingers were one. Before I knew it, my back arched off the bed and Luke ate me out through my orgasm. 

"Was one enough?" He said, smirking as he pulled down his boxers, giving his dick a few pumps.

"More, please," I whimpered, even though I was weak. Luke knew how to put me into the perfect state of pleasure- leaving me unable to walk for a day. He flipped me over, pulling me onto his head so that I was riding his face. I leaned my head back and moaned so loud that I was certain our neighbors could hear. Hell, I bet you could've heard it in New Jersey.

He tore open the condom, pulling it onto his erection as he continued to eat me out. He slid me down so that I was on his hips and slowly put his dick in me.

Now was his turn to moan, as he held my hips. I knew I was too weak to ride, so he held me up while he thrusted in as hard as he could. His hips met my hips, and once he picked up a rythm and no longer needed his hands, he moved them directly to my clit.

We orgasmed at the same time, and he pulled out, disposing of the condom. He turned out the lights, giving me a little kiss.

"Was that too much?" he asked, worried, when I just laid there. What he didn't realize, was I was just thinking about how lucky I was to have him as a boyfriend.