3

Sadly, all of this picture is not mine.

"huh? a little girl?"

^^^

the cloaked mysterious man

A cloaked middle-aged man comes out from behind a tree. His hair is gray, and his eyes color is black. It's hard to see his eyes because his cloak covering it. He's holding a big long sword on his right hand. With a big body and holding that's sword as if screaming that he is not somebody that you can mess with.

 With a big body and holding that's sword as if screaming that he is not somebody that you can mess with

When he looked at the girl that lying in the water, he made a surprised face. but in a flash, his facial expression returned to normal and he began to walk slowly toward the girl.

"little girl, how can you be in the middle of a forest like this?" the man asked with a warm smile.

The girl, when the first time seeing someone other than her in this forest, she feels relieved. But after that, she began to wary. Because of his presence. Too heavy, too domineering. But when her eyes landed to his sword, she's stunned. That's the first time she sees a real sword. 

It's so dazzling, so tempting.... How it feels if she holds that sword and...

"Hello~? Hey, little girl, are you okay?" ask the man again, pulled her out from her thought.

She looks at the man and tilted her head. 'sorry, what do you said?'

The man sighed.

" I said, how can you be here?"

"don't know." she said easily.

"...then, what's your name?"

Name?

She trying to remember her name, but she can't remember anything. Even her name from the earth. She can easily think about her life in the earth, but none of the names can she remember.

'and here I feel like I get amnesia. not just I can't remember or maybe I just didn't know about this body owner name, but I even can't remember my own name!! good!!'

"and you didn't answer me again, little kid."

"don't know." she said slowly.

"....then, do you remember anything?"

"no. nothing." except about my life before.

That man face looks troubled. Well, she knows why, of course. Just imagine you met an amnesiac little girl in the middle of the forest. Joyful........NOT.

But then, as if he found something interesting, he looked at the girl again with glittering eyes.

".......you're...... Interesting. My name is Quade. Do you want to come with me? I can give you foods and a place to stay, I even can train you. With your condition, I'm afraid you will not last long, moreover with your amnesia. You can live with me, at least until your memories back. How about it?"

Perfect.

Exactly as I needed.

Maybe I can know what happened to me, or anything that took my interests.

With excitement bubbling in my heart, she just give him an indifference face and nodded,

"okay."

..........................~o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o~...........................

Shénmì POV

I got a new name.

Shénmì.

Quade give me this name. He said it is my name until I remember my own. Well, even if I remember it, I still like this name, though. I don't know the meanings, but it's kinda cute.

After our meeting in the forest, Quade took me to his house. No, how can that's called a house?! It's a beautiful large mansion, that built on the edge of the lake. The walls are painted in brown and beige as the base color, adding a simple but elegant impression. Some large rocks are arranged on the sideways. But ... how can this mansion to be here, in the forest?

He led me entering the mansion. If from outside this mansion looks majestic and elegant, from inside I feels homey. The furniture is nice, made of woods and leathers. Not like in my old house, full of silver and gold that makes my eyes hurt. The air feels relaxing even tough didn't have an air conditioner. I can imagine how my days from today will be.

"satisfied?"

A voice came from behind me.

But I didn't answer, just nodded. I know it's Quade. I don't know why, but since I'm here, I feel like it's hard to talk. Now I think it's tiring. But it's not like I disagree.

"Your room will be on the second floor, right-wing, room number 4."

I hummed while looking at right and left, still fascinated. But before I climbed the stairs, I stopped. "Other?"

As if understand what I mean, he answered. "ah, right. I think they're still busy, so you will not meet them for a while. Just fixed your self and read some books in the library. Tomorrow we will start training."

After that I just leave him, trying to find my room.

Training? What did he mean? Martial arts? Judo? Karate? I want to ask, but I'm too lazy. Ah, I think I'm turning into a lazy cat now.

Well, whatever~

Let's find the room faster and exploring the library.

I'm writing in the middle of my hectic time. ufufufu. Deadlines for my jobs still in two days. But I think I can't write until that. Well, except..... if I finishing my work faster. ufufufu~😂😂😂